opinions please :)

My first baby is due in july, and next week we will find out the sex. I love [name]Jaxon[/name] [name]Cade[/name] for a boy… but is it too trendy? I also love the nick name [name]Jack[/name]… also i like [name]Brooklynn[/name] for a baby girl but im having trouble with a middle name… opinions and alternatives would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

[name]Both[/name] names are quite trendy. Neither one is my style, but if you like them, that’s what matters! I’d like to suggest the traditional spellings of [name]Jackson[/name] and [name]Brooklyn[/name]… the “creative” spellings will just end up giving them a hard time, trust me! :slight_smile:

For [name]Brooklyn[/name]'s middle name, here are a few suggestions:

[name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Eve[/name]
[name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Iris[/name]
[name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]

Good luck!

Edited to say, perhaps [name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] isn’t the greatest idea, what with [name]Brooklyn[/name] being the son’s name of [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Beckham[/name] - forgot! :slight_smile: Maybe [name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Veronica[/name] instead.

[name]Both[/name] are pretty trendy. I like just [name]Jack[/name] as a name if that helps. I like [name]Brooke[/name] as a mn.

Some B names for girls:

[name]Bryn[/name]
[name]Bethany[/name]
[name]Belle[/name]
[name]Brenna[/name]

Yes, I would say both are very trendy.

I don’t really like Jaxon or Jackson – I think Jack itself is much nicer.

I agree with a previous poster about Brooklynn. I prefer Brooklyn, but even then, I would prefer something else… What about for girls:

Hadley
Quinn
Arabella
Clara
Orla
Bridget
Holly
Taylor
Aurora
Stella
Seraphina
Eden
Summer
Briar
Helena
Cecily
Dakota
Juliet
London

For boys:

Denver
Emmett
Walker
Levi
Travis
Amos
Wyatt
Houston
Nicholas (Cole)
Sawyer
Arlo
Gideon
Palmer
Dallas
Miles
Lane
Shiloh
Killian
Axel
Beckett

I hope that helps!

[name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Claire[/name] =)

I would go with [name]Jackson[/name], it’s still trendy but not as over creeaytyve as [name]Jaxon[/name]. Especially if you wanna go with [name]Jack[/name] as a nn [name]Jackson[/name] is much better.

I love [name]Jack[/name], but [name]Jaxon[/name] makes me cringe in it’s trendiness and spelling. [name]Brooklyn[/name] is also too trendy for mytaste. I prefer [name]Brooke[/name].

I like both names very well despite thier popularity. I have a friend expecting a boy in late [name]August[/name] to be named [name]Jaxon[/name] [name]Alan[/name]-[name]Jacob[/name] nn [name]Jax[/name] and another friend with an 18 month old named [name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Jeanne[/name] nn [name]Brookie[/name].

The [name]Jaxon[/name] spelling is extremely trendy, but spelling it [name]Jackson[/name] makes it a lot better. I think [name]Jackson[/name] is a perfectly fine name. I wouldn’t use it myself, but it’s nice for someone else’s child. I absolutely love [name]Jack[/name] on its own, though.
[name]Brooklynn[/name], on the other hand, is just too trendy for me to like at all. I’m from the area and it would be extremely difficult to take a little [name]BRooklyn[/name] seriously- it’s a borough to me, not a person. Unlike place names like [name]Virginia[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Brooklyn[/name] has no historical use as a name until very recently and was a place first. [name]Brooke[/name] is nice, but [name]Brooklynn[/name] is a bit much for me.

I love [name]Jaxon[/name] [name]Cade[/name]… I prefer the spelling [name]Jackson[/name] though, and the nn [name]Jack[/name] is too cute.
I love [name]Brooklyn[/name], but prefer [name]Brooke[/name] on its own ever so slightly more.

I think [name]Jaxon[/name] and [name]Brooklynn[/name] would be trendy, whereas [name]Jackson[/name] and [name]Brooke[/name] wouldn’t be. They seem more like Names, if you get what I mean. I could see those names on a CV (resume) when they are older and have no problems. Whereas [name]Jaxon[/name] and [name]Brooklynn[/name] don’t look as proffessional to me.

Really Great names thoug. [name]Cade[/name] is a gorgeous mn, and I love [name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]… maybe [name]Brooke[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]? I cant think of any mn names for [name]Brooke[/name] at the mo… [name]One[/name] of the names on my list is [name]Noelle[/name], I don’t know whether [name]Brooke[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] would go? erm… will get back to you! Good luck!

I agree with PPs about the spellings. Using the traditional spellings will help a lot in life. [name]Jackson[/name] and [name]Brooklyn[/name] are ok. I’d prefer just [name]Brooke[/name] though personally. The two together as a sibset is also a little too much place name for me.

[name]Hi[/name]! Congrats on your baby!
I think both names are very trendy, but they are both nice names. I don’t think I would spell [name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Brooklynn[/name], but that is your choice. Although I do prefer [name]Jaxon[/name] over [name]Jackson[/name], because [name]Jackson[/name] sounds cowboy like and [name]Hannah[/name] Monatana inspired. [name]Jaxon[/name] [name]Cade[/name] is trendy, but it flows nicely, and trendy names are cute as long as you don’t go too overboard!

For middles for [name]Brooklyn[/name], I would suggest:
[name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Harper[/name] (even though they are both victoria’s kids)
[name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Jade[/name]
[name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Alyssa[/name]
[name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Harmony[/name]
[name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Hope[/name]
[name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]/[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Sofia[/name]
[name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Emilie[/name]
[name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Mae[/name]

Other B Names for Girls:
[name]Beatrice[/name]/ [name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Brianna[/name]
[name]Brielle[/name]
Breea
[name]Brie[/name]
[name]Belle[/name]/ [name]Bella[/name]
[name]Brenda[/name]
[name]Bailey[/name]
[name]Bo[/name]

Interesting that you like these two names because a woman I work for has kids named [name]Jaxson[/name] nn. [name]Jax[/name], [name]Brooklyn[/name], [name]Maddox[/name], & [name]Madelyn[/name].

She used [name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].

Here are some that sound pretty:-)

1. [name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Faith[/name]*
  2. [name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Paige[/name] *
  3. [name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Nichole[/name] or [name]Nicole[/name]*
  4. [name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Rose[/name]*
  5. [name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Renae[/name] or renee spellled that way
  6. [name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Marie[/name]*
  7. [name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
  8. [name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Jade[/name]*
  9. [name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]*
  10. [name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Hope[/name]*
  11. [name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Diane[/name]
  12. [name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Diana[/name]
  13. [name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Kristina[/name]
  14. [name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Maria[/name]
    All I can think of stars mean my fave:-) Good luck

Oh and I love [name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] too from maddie 17 its sound so pretty, I also love elizabeth also:-) congrats