Opinions please!

My favourite girls name is [name_u]Sunny[/name_u], but my last name is Sparks.

[name_u]Sunny[/name_u] Sparks, too much?

[name_u]Sunny[/name_u] Sparks isn’t too much I feel, It would only work if your family is always happy and bright (which i’m sure you are)

[name_u]Sunny[/name_u] is sweet, but the whole name, no, too much.

I personally wouldn’t want to be named [name_u]Sunny[/name_u], especially if I had a wordy S surname

It’s not too bad, but it might be a bit much. You could always use it as a nickname for something like [name_f]Alison[/name_f], and then she would have a choice.

I’m with electric_sheep. I think it’s doable if thats what you absolutely love, but I personally would prefer if as a nickname. A few more names it could work as a nickname for-
[name_u]Addison[/name_u]
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunniva[/name_f]
[name_f]Susanna[/name_f]

Yep.

[name_u]Leslie[/name_u]

I love [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] Sparks! I really love how the names sound together. I understand the suggestions of something that lends itself to [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] as a nn in case your daughter were to want other options to go by (or maybe depending on her choice of profession if she’s looking for something more conventional and “serious” sounding. In that case, I do like previous suggestions of [name_f]Alison[/name_f] or [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f]. Good luck!

I like it!