Opinions/Suggestions?

See the results of this poll: Preference?

Respondents: 28 (This poll is closed)

• Adair Ann : 3 (11%)
  • Audra Ann : 12 (43%)
  • Nolah Ann : 9 (32%)
  • Rowan Ann: 4 (14%)

I don’t think any of these flow well, but [name_f]Audra[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] is the least choppy. I would recommend straying away from [name_f]Ann[/name_f] as a middle name (unless it has personal meaning to you) just because of how tired it is.

[name_f]Nolah[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] is adorable! It is my favorite by far! I know Rowna nd [name_u]Adair[/name_u] are gender nuetral but I don’t like them on girls. [name_f]Audra[/name_f] is cute as well, but I like [name_f]Nolah[/name_f] the very best.

[name_f]Ann[/name_f] is both Grandma’s middle names. But I’m open to any suggestions you might have as an alternate that flows better?

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] is really cute.

I like [name_f]Audra[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f]… I think [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] might have a better flow, though.

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] basically has [name_f]Ann[/name_f] at the end there, so that ones is my least favourite. I really adore [name_f]Audra[/name_f], and agree that it feels the least choppy with [name_f]Ann[/name_f] in the middle, but I’m not really a fan of any of these combos.
The back to back A sounds of [name_f]Nolah[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] makes me trip up a little, it also feels very dull. I feel like I have to take a breath after [name_u]Adair[/name_u] to be able to transition into [name_f]Ann[/name_f], so it feels very awkward to say.

I would personally use [name_f]Anna[/name_f] instead of [name_f]Ann[/name_f], or choose longer or lighter first names for [name_f]Ann[/name_f]. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] or [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] would be examples of lighter names.
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] are ‘darker’ names like the ones you have (lots of R, U, D, M, N and O sounds, few S, EE and L sounds.) but a little longer so it helps with the flow.

(If it helps clarify, [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] is a super light name, [name_f]Morgana[/name_f] a really dark one. [name_f]Melusine[/name_f] a little darker than [name_f]Lucille[/name_f], [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] a little lighter than [name_f]Morgana[/name_f]. [name_u]Tora[/name_u] is dark, [name_f]Eira[/name_f] is light even though their only difference is two letters. Also, lighter names tend to have more rhythm, like [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] or [name_f]Willa[/name_f] or [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f], though this is not a rule. Perfect example is [name_f]Agatha[/name_f], rather dark but with great rhythm!)

[name_f]Audra[/name_f] is lovely, not overly common, and a little twist on [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Ann[/name_f] in the middle is fine and wouldn’t focus so much on perfection of [name_f]Ann[/name_f] with the first name; much more important is the flow, and how her first name and last name sound together as that is who she will be known as. [name_f]Audra[/name_f] Last Name.

I voted [name_u]Adair[/name_u] [name_f]Ann[/name_f]

I voted for [name_u]Adair[/name_u] [name_f]Ann[/name_f]. I love [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], but the ending going into [name_f]Ann[/name_f] might be too repetitive? I feel like I keep saying rowenen out loud.

I like [name_f]Audra[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] the best, but [name_u]Adair[/name_u] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] would also work okay.