Opinions Wanted!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] :blush: [name_f]Hope[/name_f] everyone is doing okay in this weird time, especially new parents and parents-to-be!

I’m super excited about creating my first post - although I’ve lurked on the website for about 4 years, I only signed up last year and haven’t immersed myself in the forum until recently (I don’t know why it’s taken me so long - I’m having so much fun!!)

Due to the restrictions of Covid-19, I’ve had plenty of time to indulge in my truly obsessive love of names and try to perfect my current list!! So I’d love to have some honest opinions on my favourite girl combos at the moment. All have elements of family names:

1. [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Marnie[/name_f] [name_u]Day[/name_u]
  4. [name_f]Leonore[/name_f] [name_f]Rachel[/name_f]
  5. [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
  6. [name_f]Mae[/name_f] Elisobel
  7. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u]
  8. [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f]
  9. Floralie [name_u]Rae[/name_u]
  10. [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
  11. [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
  12. [name_u]Arbor[/name_u] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
  13. [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f]
  14. [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]
  15. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
  16. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Lizette[/name_f]
  17. [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
  18. [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
  19. [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
  20. [name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u]
  21. [name_f]Aster[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
  22. [name_u]Pax[/name_u] [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f]
  23. [name_f]Evanthie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
  24. [name_f]Vivia[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
  25. [name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f]
  26. [name_f]Arla[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
  27. [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f]

Sorry this is quite a long list, now I’m looking at it! [name_m]Just[/name_m] to note, I’m not planning on having a little one for a while so I won’t be offended by any opinions!! Thanks in advance :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’ll just drop a quick response for now as I’m on my way out the door, but I LOVE [name_f]Arla[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]!!! [name_f]Arla[/name_f] is one of my favourites as well (though I’ve admittedly left it in favour of [name_f]Orla[/name_f]).

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites from your list: [name_f]Marnie[/name_f] [name_u]Day[/name_u], [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f], Floralie [name_u]Rae[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], [name_u]Arbor[/name_u] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f], [name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u], [name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f], [name_f]Arla[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] & [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whilhelmina [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] is just beyond beautiful. I am in love! I’m even saying it out loud

1 Like

On my first read-through, the one that jumped out at me most was [name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u]. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!

Other favorites:
[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f]

In some cases, I might like to swap around middle names, like maybe [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], [name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]…

1 Like

[name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u], [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], and [name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u] are all so stunning. :heart_eyes:
Your names are all quite lovely, but those are the standouts for me.

1 Like

elements of family names:

1. Willa Maude
    [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] is vintage and charming. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it
  2. Viola Elizabeth
    Sweet blend of distinct and familiar
  3. Marnie Day
    Unexpected and lovely
  4. Leonore Rachel
    [name_u]Love[/name_u] the flair of [name_f]Leonore[/name_f]
  5. Wilhelmina Rose
    [name_u]Love[/name_u] the simplicity of [name_f]Rose[/name_f] with the clunky but lovely [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]
  6. Mae Elisobel
    [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is sweet and charming and Elisobel is interesting!
  7. Beatrix [Anne]
    (Anne for a boy or a girl | Nameberry)
    [name_u]Love[/name_u] bubbly [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] with sleek [name_u]Anne[/name_u]
  8. Elle Georgiana
    [name_f]Elle[/name_f] is such a hard one to pair and you’ve managed it perfectly
  9. Floralie Rae
    Floral, frilly and funky
  10. Maeve Beatrice
    [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is delightful
  11. Gwendolyn Ivy
    Full of clunky vintage charm
  12. Arbor Catherine
    A nice blend of modern and classic
  13. Vera Lenore
    Full of cheery flair
  14. Veronica Isobel
    [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] isn’t my fave but the combo works really well
  15. Aurora Elsie
    [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] is such an unexpected middle choice. I like it
  16. Flora Lizette
    I have to admit that while i love [name_f]Flora[/name_f], I’m not a big fan of [name_f]Lizette[/name_f]. Maybe [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Liesel[/name_f]
  17. Sylvie Mabel
    Such a great blend of soft and sharp sounds
  18. Winnie Margaret
    Charming and sweet
  19. Belle Florence
    [name_f]Belle[/name_f] is another one that’s hard to pair and [name_f]Florence[/name_f] is an unexpected and tidy choice
  20. Nell Antonia
    [name_f]Regal[/name_f] and classy
  21. Aster Jane
    Fun and bold
  22. Pax Eleonora
    [name_u]Pax[/name_u] is so peaceful and cool and [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] creates such lovely balance
  23. Evanthie Pearl
    I like the sounds but [name_f]Evanthie[/name_f] is a tiny bit awkward. Evannie maybe?
  24. Vivia Charlotte
    Oh this is sweet! I’ve never come across [name_f]Vivia[/name_f] and it’s delightful
  25. Zara Beth
    Sweet and stylish
  26. Arla Elizabeth
    [name_f]Arla[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is sweet and charming
  27. Stella Margot
    I love, love this! [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] is brilliant
1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the fun!

Here are my thoughts-

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f]-That’s so darn cute. It has a really down to earth, smart, mellow, vintage sound. Neither of these names are my super favorite separately. I like them both, but I mainly like them paired together.

[name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]-I appreciate [name_f]Viola[/name_f]. It’s old fashioned & unique. I just don’t personally love the sound of it. And I think it’s weird that it’s pronounced differently from the instrument. This combo has a good flow.

[name_f]Marnie[/name_f] [name_u]Day[/name_u]-This sounds like a 70s folk singer! That’s not a bad thing. I’m not a huge fan of either name though, but it’s different & not at all awful.

[name_f]Leonore[/name_f] [name_f]Rachel[/name_f]-I’m head over heals for [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], but am not a fan of [name_f]Leonore[/name_f]. It just sounds dark for whatever reason. And I’m not big on [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] either, but it’s fine. Probably a family name?

[name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]-This is fun. Really different, bold & kind of spunky. Great nns too! [name_f]Winnie[/name_f], [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] & [name_f]Mina[/name_f].

[name_f]Mae[/name_f] Elisobel-The mn is a little confusing. I like [name_f]Mae[/name_f]! It’s short, sweet & kind of reminds me of a badas* go getter girl in the 1940s.

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u]-Aw, I love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]. It’s a perfect combo of femininity, intelligence, creativeness & sweet spunky-ness. Great nns here too like [name_f]Bea[/name_f], [name_f]Bess[/name_f], [name_f]Bette[/name_f], [name_f]Betty[/name_f] or [name_f]Trixie[/name_f]. It’s unique yet well known. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] has a good flow.

[name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f]-I’m more of a fan of longer ‘[name_f]Elle[/name_f]’ names, but just [name_f]Elle[/name_f] is kind of cool. A bit of a no nonsense name like [name_f]Mae[/name_f], so that’s nice. The combo of [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] is actually pretty gorgeous.

Floralie [name_u]Rae[/name_u]-Not a fan of this. It just sounds a bit of a smoosh of [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] & [name_f]Flora[/name_f]. Both of those are good!

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]-That’s just beautiful. Simple, smart, elegant, kind. I like it!

[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]-I’m really picky about this one. I find the [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f] spelling so much sleeker & more polished. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is okay. Not my favorite, but not bad as a mn.

[name_u]Arbor[/name_u] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]-Kind of a cool feeling it invokes, but I don’t think that the sound is that attractive.

[name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f]-I want to like this one, but am not quite there. Not sure why!

[name_f]Veronica[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]-[name_f]Veronica[/name_f] is not my favorite. I feel like she’s a bratty girlfriend character on a sitcom or something.

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]-[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is nice. I like the nature imagery a lot. It’s a bit popular. I love [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], but seems sort of nick-namey in the mn spot.

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Lizette[/name_f]-[name_f]Flora[/name_f] is sweet & sophisticated. Simple, vintage & not over done. The flow of this combo is good, but I’m not into [name_f]Lizette[/name_f]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] sounds like a snobby [name_u]French[/name_u] girl to me.

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]-That’s adorable. I kind of like [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] better, but either way.

[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]-I love [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]. It’s just adorable. I prefer it as a nn, but the flow of [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] is darling.

[name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]-This is fine. Doesn’t do much for me, but it’s not bad.

[name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u]-I like [name_u]Antonia[/name_u]. [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t see that one around these boards too often. I’m being ridiculous again, because I’m obsessed w/Nellie but think that [name_f]Nell[/name_f] sounds boring. At least I’d prefer it as a nn for [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f], [name_f]Ellen[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] or [name_f]Penelope[/name_f].

[name_f]Aster[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]-Meh, I don’t think that [name_f]Aster[/name_f] sounds very pretty. Much prefer [name_f]Esther[/name_f].

[name_u]Pax[/name_u] [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f]-Good flow, but [name_u]Pax[/name_u] is a little boyish for me.

[name_f]Evanthie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]-I’m not familiar w/this one. It’s a little complicated, but I don’t mind it. It’s different.

[name_f]Vivia[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]-That’s okay. It’s a little tricky, because it sounds like the popular names [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] & [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] put together.

[name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f]-I find [name_f]Beth[/name_f] a bit blah. [name_f]Zara[/name_f] is kind of neat.

[name_f]Arla[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]-Not sure I care for this. Doesn’t sound complete.

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f]-[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Stella[/name_f]! Sweet, elegant & sassy. Old fashioned & easy to say & spell. Great spunky combo too w/Margot.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites from your list are: [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Mae[/name_f] Elisobel, [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Lizette[/name_f], [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and [name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u]!

1 Like

Oops, I didn’t mean to respond to @elanorelle! Sorry!

I love [name_f]Arla[/name_f], it was actually my top, top name for a while💖 [name_f]Orla[/name_f] is sweet too, I had a bit of a thing for the combination [name_f]Orla[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] at one point. Out of curiosity, what middle names have you used for [name_f]Orla[/name_f]? And thank you for your help with the others!!

Thanks for this advice, I’ll try mixing the middles around a bit to see what combinations I can achieve - [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] is beautiful!!

Thank you for your thoughts, they’re really appreciated!!

I also have some qualms about [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Lizette[/name_f] as I’m not a huge lover of [name_f]Lizette[/name_f], or [name_f]Liesel[/name_f] either sorry (I just hear ‘easel’), but I was trying to think of some [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] or [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] variation with the potential for the nickname Floralie (I know this is also one on my list but it’s a bit too modern and ‘smooshed’ for me to truly adore it). Would you have any suggestions?

Also, thanks for the idea of Evannie! It’s a lovely name that I’ve actually never heard before!! I just came across [name_f]Evanthe[/name_f]/Evanthie as a softer alternative to [name_f]Evadne[/name_f] and [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f], which both sound slightly arachnid to my ears, and was really intrigued by it!! I will definitely further look into Evannie :blush:

Oooh, fun!

I’m going to give you my opinion on each one.

1. I like it, I think I’d like [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] more.
  2. Love it
  3. I like [name_f]Marnie[/name_f] but don’t like [name_u]Day[/name_u] as a name.
  4. I love the name [name_f]Leonore[/name_f], [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] is a good name but doesn’t feel like it fits.
  5. Love this combination.
  6. Don’t hate it, I like Elisobel [name_f]Mae[/name_f] more.
    7.Cute!
  7. Georgiana feels too long to go with [name_f]Elle[/name_f].
  8. Also very cute.
  9. Another one where I like it better flipped - [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], also [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] would be cute too.
  10. An interesting and very good combination.
  11. I’ve never heard [name_u]Arbor[/name_u] as a name and I’m very into it, it goes well with [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] too.
  12. A decent name.
  13. I like it.
  14. I like these two names but not together.
  15. Yes!
  16. Another where I like the reverse more - [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], but I don’t mind [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
  17. Cute
  18. Florence [name_f]Belle[/name_f] would be better, I don’t like the way [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] flows.
  19. Okay.
  20. Cute!
  21. I don’t like the name [name_u]Pax[/name_u] but it would be okay as a middle name for [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f].
  22. Very fun!
  23. I don’t love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] as a middle name for [name_f]Vivia[/name_f], but love [name_f]Vivia[/name_f] as a name.
  24. Love it.
  25. Love it!
  26. Love it!!!
1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]!

Hahaha I hadn’t thought of that but I can see what you mean! We call my grandmother [name_f]Marnie[/name_f], she was born [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], so I liked this nod to her and I like the sort of vintage feel. [name_u]Day[/name_u] was my attempt at honouring my father, [name_m]David[/name_m] whilst not being a fan of [name_f]Davina[/name_f]. [name_m]Can[/name_m] you think of any ways to honour a [name_m]David[/name_m]?

Yes, my mum is [name_f]Rachel[/name_f]!!

I saw it on a list of made up combined names and it works perfectly as an honour name for me - my sister is [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] and my grandma is [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] but it is kind of out there! Out of interest, how would you pronounce Elisobel?

I’m part Welsh so the way I’ve spelt it was a nod to this. As for [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] as the middle name, I considered [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Marnie[/name_f] - thoughts??

As I replied to @Greyblue , [name_f]Lizette[/name_f] isn’t my favourite either and I can totally get the vibes you get from this name!! Would you have any suggestions for an [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] or [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] variation with the potential for the nickname Floralie?

Wow!! [name_f]Nell[/name_f] as a nn for [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] didn’t occur to me - it is a stunning idea!! Also, loving [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] as a first name!

Thank you for all your ideas, definitely of great help :blush:

Thank you for your input - you’ve given me some great ideas!! I hope you don’t mind me asking an extension question…

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any suggestions for middle names for [name_f]Mae[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Belle[/name_f], [name_f]Vivia[/name_f], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Leonore[/name_f]?

I noticed that these were the ones where you were a bit iffy with the middle names or preferred them switched. I find it quite difficult to partner one syllable first names especially!! TIA :blush:

And thank you all for your comments so far! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you don’t mind replying to some of the further questions!! :slight_smile:

Flora [name_f]Elise[/name_f]? [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elissa[/name_f]?

1 Like

Welcome to the community!! Your list is beautiful but I’ll list my favorites.

Willa [name_f]Maude[/name_f] - this gives me such a simple and stunning vintage vibe, and is fashionable without sounding expected. I picture atlases, autumn, and notebooks bursting with memories and plans.

Marnie [name_u]Day[/name_u] - this is just adorable and full of whimsy. I picture summer picnics and wishes on dandelions.

Leonore [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] - I’m usually neutral about [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] but I really like it with [name_f]Leonore[/name_f]. The combo is grounded and sophisticated, and I can picture it effortlessly on any age. I imagine well written essays and walks through the wood.

Mae Elisobel - this is a very sweet name but I can still see it aging well. I love [name_f]Mae[/name_f], particularly this spelling. This makes me think fairytale, but not in a frilly way, it just strikes me as magical. I would instinctively pronounce Elisobel “Eh-liz-oh-belle.”

Arbor [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] - again two names I’m typically neutral on, yet I adore them together. [name_u]Arbor[/name_u] adds excitement to the combo and [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] adds a natural classic air.

Sylvie [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] - vintage and grounded, this is another one I effortlessly picture on any age. I think of laughter and photo albums and a desire to know everything.

Aster [name_f]Jane[/name_f] - I picture a little astronomer. This is possibly my favorite out of your combos. [name_f]Aster[/name_f] is familiar but brave, and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] despite being a very well known name almost feels unexpected! I just see constellations and a little girl who dreams of becoming an astronaut.

The flow on all of these is really good, I love these!

1 Like

Oh yes, one syllable first names are so difficult to pair! Some options:

• I feel like [name_f]Mae[/name_f] sounds good with middle names that start with consonants and are a bit longer: [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Giavanna[/name_f]
  • I also like [name_f]Elle[/name_f] with many syllable names: [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Mariana[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
  • I like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] with long names starting with vowels. [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]
  • Belle [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is the only combo I can think of that I like with [name_f]Belle[/name_f].
  • I like shorter middle names with [name_f]Vivia[/name_f] - [name_f]Vivia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Vivia[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Vivia[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
  • Shorter with [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] as well, [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
  • Aurora [name_f]Ann[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
  • Lenore Wilhemina, [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] Elisobel, [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u]
1 Like

See, now that I know that [name_f]Marnie[/name_f] is your grandmother’s nn, I like it more. [name_f]My[/name_f] dad’s name is [name_m]David[/name_m] too! I know of like [name_f]Davita[/name_f], but I love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. I thought of that as an honor name for my dad, & was so pleased w/myself. :grin:

Okay, [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] is not my style because I’ve met a few jerky ones personally. It’s just bad luck. It’s a perfectly nice name!

I’d pronounce Elisobel like ‘Ee-liss-uh-belle’.

Ooh, I love [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]!

Would [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Lilian[/name_f] or [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Lili[/name_f] something work for Floralie?

I love [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] too. So bold & old fashioned.

1 Like