opinions?

I wanted to get some input and/or suggestions on some of my favorite name for the future baby Marks.

I really would like to use [name]Eliza[/name] at some point (to honor mom [name]Lisa[/name] and grandma [name]Betty[/name])…and it can be now or future babies down the road. And I’m totally fine with it in the middle.

I would really like to use [name]Josephine[/name] at some point although probably as a middle name (I’m an English major and think [name]Josephine[/name] [name]March[/name] from [name]Little[/name] Women is a worthy namesake)

Some other names I love (but will never have enough children to use all of them):

[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] (is this too “done”? and I worry about popularity)
[name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] (again… “done”? and how popular will it get?)
any more ideas?

I like [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Willa[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]… but not set on it by any means.

(and some boys names I like that might give you an idea of my “style”)

[name]Lionel[/name] [name]Anderson[/name] (I am pretty sure this will be our first son… and DH is [name]Andrew[/name] so I love it)
[name]Sullivan[/name] (but don’t love nn [name]Sully[/name])
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Harvey[/name] (have recently fell in love with this name)
[name]Atticus[/name] (again… it’s the English major thing)… but probably as a middle name
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Lawson[/name]
[name]August[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]

Thanks in advance for your words of wisdom. I look forward to reading them.

Oh…nd I love [name]Beatrice[/name] but for some reason don’t see it on my own child… but who knows. I could be convinced.

And I really like [name]Iris[/name]. But with both of these names they sound weird with the S at the end of our last name… sounds snake-like when i say them

I think [name]Eliza[/name] is a superb name, and it seems perfect for your family. I noticed you have [name]Everett[/name] on your boys’ list and that reminded me of parents I met who have [name]Everett[/name] (about 4 years old now) and [name]Eliza[/name] (about 2).

I love your name list, [name]Lindsey[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Eliza[/name]: This is one of my all-time favorites!

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]

[name]Josephine[/name]: I love this, too!

[name]Cora[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] (although I don’t think that [name]Cora[/name] is the best with Marks…)
[name]Diana[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] (kind of f heavy, though)
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] (kind of Phee heavy, though)
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]

[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Daisy[/name] ([name]Daisy[/name] from The Great [name]Gatsby[/name])
[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Mabel[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Violet[/name]

(I’d stay away from middle names with one syllable due to Marks…)

Some other names I love (but will never have enough children to use all of them):

[name]Willa[/name]: I [name]LOVE[/name] this! I think that [name]Willa[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] is gorgeous!

[name]Georgia[/name] (is this too “done”? and I worry about popularity): I love this name! It’s getting more popular, but it’s only #312 now.

[name]Imogen[/name]: I love this, too, but worry about people pronouncing it im-o-geen.

[name]Hazel[/name]: I love [name]Hazel[/name]!

[name]Eleanor[/name] (again… “done”? and how popular will it get?) [name]Eleanor[/name] is only # 256, but for some reason, it feels much more popular to me, probably due to the mega popular [name]Ella[/name].
I do think it’s pretty, though.

any more ideas?

[name]Amelia[/name] (Popular, but I love its sound with Marks!)
[name]Clementine[/name] (nn [name]Cleo[/name])
[name]Claudia[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name]

(and some boys names I like that might give you an idea of my “style”)

[name]Lionel[/name] [name]Anderson[/name] (I am pretty sure this will be our first son… and DH is [name]Andrew[/name] so I love it): I think this is SO handsome, and I love [name]Leo[/name] as a nickname, too!

[name]Sullivan[/name] (but don’t love nn [name]Sully[/name]): I like this, too, but if you don’t like [name]Sully[/name], you may want to keep it in the middle.

[name]Jasper[/name]: I really love this!

[name]Harvey[/name] (have recently fell in love with this name): This has been growing on me, too!

[name]Atticus[/name] (again… it’s the English major thing): One of my favorite literary characters of all time! I love the name, too.

[name]Theodore[/name]: I love [name]Theodore[/name]!

[name]Lawson[/name]: I like the others on your list more, but I do think it’s handsome.

[name]August[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name]!

[name]Everett[/name]: [name]Love[/name]!

You’ve got some great names here!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thanks [name]Jill[/name]!

Any combinations you (or whoever else reads this) like for first and middle?

I think I listed some combos above, but I’m sure others will be along soon! :slight_smile:

wow… not sure how I missed that whole chunk… thanks!

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] is really pretty. I also like [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Willa[/name], and I don’t think [name]Eleanor[/name] is too popular.

Here are some suggestions based off your list:

[name]Bridget[/name]
[name]Isadora[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Cassia[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] (maybe too popular?)
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Elena[/name]

Some first-and-middle combos:

[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Georgina[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]