Opinions :)

Okay so I have some names that my sister is considering, if you can offer your opinions and suggestions that would be lovely!

for boys she likes:
[name]Leo[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Landon[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name] [name]Asher[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name] [name]Milo[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Luca[/name]

and for girls:
[name]Giselle[/name] (no mn yet)
[name]Genevieve[/name] (no mn yet)
[name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Jade[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name] (no mn yet)

[name]Leo[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] - This name is an interesting mix of styles, and I find it appealing. This strikes me as the name of a playful, strong boy who is driven and successful. I’d imagine him to either be a strong athlete or an artist, creative and full of energy. This name could also be paired as [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Leopold[/name] to give it a very different feel. “[name]Joey[/name]” might be more of a masculine, strong figure as compared to [name]Leo[/name].

[name]Landon[/name] [name]James[/name] - I really like the sound of this name, and it is a perfect mix of trendy surname and elegant classic. [name]Landon[/name] [name]James[/name] strikes me as a great name for a boy who is perhaps a bit of a preppy jock, a strong boy with many friends who excels on the sports field (I see a tennis player). He also seems responsible and caring, as evidenced by his attention toward siblings and peers.

[name]Samuel[/name] [name]Asher[/name] - This Biblical combination is really cute and interesting, and I also like [name]Asher[/name] [name]Samuel[/name]. This name seems to fit an intelligent, driven “brainy” child, who excels in academics. [name]Sam[/name] might also be an accomplished musician and athlete, but he prefers to be left alone rather than surrounded by others. He is an independent, yet very self-confident, child.

[name]Dashiell[/name] [name]Milo[/name] - I don’t love the flow of this name, and it might be improved by being switched to [name]Milo[/name] [name]Dashiell[/name], unless [name]Dash[/name] is the wanted nickname. [name]Dashiell[/name] fits, in my opinion, a strong boy who has a good head on his shoulders, someone who can just as easily excel on the basketball court as he can in painting class. He sounds like a responsible boy who is family-oriented and friendly toward people in general. [name]Milo[/name] strikes me as more of a spunky, playful child who perhaps is more dramatic and theatrical than burly and strong…

[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Luca[/name] - I’ve never been a fan of [name]Luca[/name], as it looks feminine, so I’d personally change it to [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Lucas[/name]. I do really like [name]Benjamin[/name], or [name]Ben[/name]. I see [name]Benjamin[/name] as a driven, hard-working boy who has big ideas in his head but has a hard time getting them out. He is reserved and quiet, but once encouraged, he can be very humorous and witty, and people are attracted to his creative spirit.

FAVORITES - [name]Landon[/name] [name]James[/name], [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Luca[/name] ([name]Lucas[/name]), [name]Leo[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]

[name]Giselle[/name] - [name]Giselle[/name] is a cute name, but the links to [name]Gisele[/name] Bundchen and [name]Giselle[/name] in the film “Enchanted” drive my thoughts. I picture [name]Giselle[/name] as a pretty, popular girl with a good head on her shoulders and an eye for creativity and the arts. She is friendly and confident, and she might be regarded as a social butterfly. She is intelligent and respected, but her spunky creativity leave an impact on all who know her.

[name]Genevieve[/name] - [name]Genevieve[/name] is a lovely name! I see [name]Genevieve[/name] as a spunky, playful girl who can also be calm and collected. She is artsy and fun and garners much success in the realm of the arts. I can also see her as an accomplished athlete and student. Her caring, friendly personality make her a hit in any social situation, too.

[name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Jade[/name] - I would pair [name]Evangeline[/name] with something like [name]Claire[/name], personally - I like the sound better. [name]Evangeline[/name] strikes me as a confident, driven young lady. She is bright and creative, but she seems like one who might be rather independent, preferring to be alone with her ideas rather than in the midst of a crowd.

[name]Scarlett[/name] - [name]Scarlett[/name] strikes me as a beautiful, popular girl, who is clearly well-liked and respected in her social circle. She is intelligent, but perhaps her creativity and dramatic flair cause this fact to be overlooked. I also imagine [name]Scarlett[/name] to be a needy child, perhaps a bit spoiled.

FAVORITES - [name]Genevieve[/name], [name]Evangeline[/name]

Good luck to you and your sister!

[name]Landon[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Luca[/name]

[name]Genevieve[/name] (no mn yet)
[name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Jade[/name]