Opinions

We’ve already decide on the name for our little girl I just want to get opinions on how it sounds, and maybe some potential little sister names.

[name]Lilyanna[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

I dont think it flows that well, honestly. [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Lilyanna[/name] flows off the tongue much easier.

I love the name, but I would be more likely to spell it like the pp - [name]Lilianna[/name]. I think there are lots of good sibling choices for it - [name]Juliette[/name], [name]Josephine[/name], and [name]Victoria[/name] come to mind.

I prefer the [name]Lilliana[/name] spelling. I think [name]Lilliana[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] is pretty! It flows really well in my opinion. No need to change it.

[name]Lilliana[/name]'s sisters may be, [name]Genevieve[/name], [name]Guinevere[/name], [name]Gwendoline[/name], Katriel, [name]Catarina[/name], [name]Juliet[/name], pretty much anything that would sound good with, “Lady” in front of it. :slight_smile:

Personally I think its beautiful! Its nms but its a very sweet joyful sounding name imo :slight_smile: I do like the other spelling people have suggested.

I think if you like the alternative spelling go for it. I’m the queen of alternatives around here, lol. [name]Lilyanna[/name] wouldn’t be a choice I would make, I’d chose [name]Lilliana[/name]/[name]Liliana[/name] personally. I think it’s beautiful with [name]Elizabeth[/name], but [name]Elizabeth[/name] is a pretty generic middle. I even have it as a place holder on one of my names.

Personally I think if it was me I’d choose [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Isobel[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Lilyanna[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is beautiful.

I’d like it a whole lot better if it were [name]Liliana[/name]/[name]Lilliana[/name] instead of [name]Lilyanna[/name]. [name]Lilyanna[/name] just looks like a name smush to me. [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] would be wonderful.
Alternatively, I prefer [name]Lilia[/name] to [name]Liliana[/name], but that’s not what you asked :smiley:

I agree with the [name]Liliana[/name] spelling. But quite pretty name. Congrats.

Its pretty, but I prefer the [name]Liliana[/name] spelling.

Everyone I know has been using [name]Elizabeth[/name] as a girls middle name. It has become the new thing I guess.