Opinions

Thoughts on…

• [name_u]Darby[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m] nn Darb/Dar
  • [name_u]Ari[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
  • Schuyler [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] nn [name_u]Sky[/name_u]

[name_u]Darby[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m] - not a huge fan but it works, Darb is too close to Derp for me which is why it sound off
[name_u]Ari[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] - my favourite, very handsome, classic
Shuyler [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] nn [name_u]Sky[/name_u] - now that spelling doesn’t make any sense to me but I also dislike [name_u]Schuyler[/name_u] as it’s quite complicated already, the combo sounds nice though

Hello Everyone! I hope you are well.

My sister was kind enough to let me enter into the nameberry community to get advise.

I just found out I am expecting my first, and both families could not be more thrilled! Everyone seems to have an opinion on a name.

My partner’s family has a tradition of using names that begin with a particular letters for example (o, r, and c) so that they all have the same or similar initials. I would love to honor that tradition, but I am finding it hard to discover any names for boys that I like beginning with those letters.

Any suggestions?

Shuyler was supposed to be [name_u]Schuyler[/name_u].

You would get better responces by making your own post. And not posting on mine.

I am so sorry about that. Best of luck naming your sons!