Opnions on this list? Thanks!

I’m constantly struggeling for favourites, because it takes so much for me to love a name. I thought I had it with [name]Violet[/name], but then I started realizing it sounds like “violent”. Now thats all I can think of! ([name]Even[/name] as I typed [name]Violet[/name] I almost typed “violent”) So anyways, I think I may have a new, pretty short and unsure list, but it’s still a list! So here we go, what do you think?

Names on my list (for now, but probably not tomorrow, because I don’t [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] them, and that’s really the only way they’ll stay!)
[name]Willow[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]

Secondary names on my list…
[name]Briar[/name] - Although I like the sound, I hate the meaning “thorny bush”
[name]Isla[/name] - Becoming popular

Names that I am semi-considering for the list…
[name]Emma[/name] - Hate that it’s so popular!
[name]Cassidy[/name]
[name]Dove[/name] - I can’t get over the sound and meaning of this name, I love it so much, I just don’t think it would work as a first name. I would love it as a nn, but for what? Also the brand would bug me.
[name]Olivia[/name] - Once again, hate the popularity!
[name]Sable[/name] - Is this just plain weird?
[name]Belle[/name] - Too Disney?
[name]Leah[/name] - [name]Just[/name] not sure

Thanks so much everyone!
Bounceparty

[name]Hi[/name], Bounce!

PRIMARY
[name]Willow[/name] - Not thrilled with this.
[name]Ruby[/name] - My great-grandmother’s name. On my list, too!

[Suggestion - [name]Willa[/name]]

SECONDARY
[name]Briar[/name] - One of my favorites of the new natural names…
[name]Isla[/name] - Pretty, simple, feminine, and fun…

[Suggestion - [name]Ayla[/name]]

TERTIARY
[name]Emma[/name] - Oh, but its an established classic! [name]Emmeline[/name]?
[name]Cassidy[/name] - It sounds trendy to me…
[name]Dove[/name] - MN or NN! [name]Dorothea[/name]? [name]Irena[/name] means “peace,” so it works!
[name]Olivia[/name] - A Shakespearean classic. So lovely, albeit popular.
[name]Sable[/name] - Yep! Weird. Reminds me of a sable and a stable…
[name]Belle[/name] - Too unsubstantial. [name]Isabel[/name], [name]Arabella[/name], [name]Bellamy[/name], Bellona?
[name]Leah[/name] - Cute, but that is about it for me…

What about [name]Viola[/name] instead of [name]Violet[/name]?

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Lemon[/name],
Thanks for all your wonderful comments and suggestions! You are always one to reply to my never ending posts as I search for a new favourite! You said not thrilled with [name]Willow[/name], but I just wanted to let you know why I like it - I read once in a book that a woman named her daughter [name]Willow[/name] because it is the tree that never breaks, it bends. [name]Just[/name] thought that was nice. That saying has stuck with me ever since, so yeah.

I agree [name]Dove[/name] only for a nn or mn! I’m not loving any of your suggestions, but they give great insperation!

Bounce

I feel the exact same way about [name]Violet[/name]! Too, too bad. [name]How[/name] about- [name]Viola[/name], [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Ayelet[/name], Fjola (means [name]Violet[/name]), or [name]Vivi[/name]?

[name]Willow[/name]- I love the name [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Willow[/name], so beautiful and paints a lovely picture, don’t you think? :slight_smile:
[name]Ruby[/name]

Secondary names on my list…
[name]Briar[/name] - I would not name them this if you hate the name meaning, I put a lot of stock into name meanings, our names are more than the sound they represent us. [name]How[/name] about more menswear names? Riden, [name]Riley[/name], [name]Briley[/name], [name]Blair[/name], [name]Ryder[/name], [name]Rain[/name], Briden, Braidy, [name]Bree[/name]
[name]Isla[/name] - Becoming VERY popular, I am a bigger fan of a simple [name]Isa[/name]. [name]How[/name] about [name]Ireland[/name], [name]Lizzie[/name], [name]Isobel[/name], [name]Izzy[/name]

Names that I am semi-considering for the list…
[name]Emma[/name] - Very popular, but a FAB middle name!
[name]Cassidy[/name]- I am not a [name]Cassidy[/name] fan at all, it’s the only name on your list that I don’t like.
[name]Dove[/name] - I love [name]Dove[/name]. Maybe you should just call her your little dove, I was given a lovely family animal nn as a baby and it has stuck! :slight_smile:
[name]Olivia[/name] - I love this name, a great mn! [name]How[/name] about- [name]Liv[/name], [name]Livvie[/name], [name]Libby[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Opal[/name], [name]Odessa[/name], [name]Lizzie[/name], [name]Lydia[/name], [name]Lyra[/name]
[name]Sable[/name] - It’s not a STABLE choice. sorry, I had to.
[name]Belle[/name] - No, this is a name I think many little girls can make into their own. Definantly not too Disney, just perfect for a [name]Belle[/name] of the ball!
[name]Leah[/name] - [name]How[/name] about this or one of the multiple variations as a simple mn or nn? [name]Annaleah[/name], [name]Annaliese[/name], [name]Leann[/name], [name]Lee[/name], Leih, [name]Leigh[/name], [name]Leighton[/name]