Options for a little girl

My husband and I are expecting in [name]April[/name] and we find out in two weeks for sure if it’s a girl.

We wanted to find out what peoples opinions are on these names

[name]Sabrina[/name]
[name]Meredith[/name]

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Sabrina[/name]. It reminds me of the [name]Humphrey[/name] [name]Bogart[/name]/[name]Audrey[/name] Hepburn film (and the [name]Harrison[/name] [name]Ford[/name]/[name]Julia[/name] [name]Ormond[/name] remake). Classic, gorgeous name!

Between [name]Sabrina[/name] and [name]Meredith[/name], I prefer [name]Sabrina[/name]. Its got a little bit more of a mystery to me and a little more spunk than [name]Meredith[/name] does. [name]Meredith[/name], is a nice name, but doesnt evoke any emotion or feelings for me. Good luck!

While I don’t care for either one, I prefer the name [name]Sabrina[/name]. It has grown on me, because before I despised it, but I can totally picture a cute little girl named [name]Sabrina[/name].
I really don’t like [name]Meredith[/name] because, for some reason, it makes me think of some kind of animal. Yes, that sounds weird, but that’s the truth.

I’d definitely choose [name]Sabrina[/name]. :slight_smile: Good luck, and let us know when you find what you’re having!

I like [name]Sabrina[/name]! I’m not a fan of [name]Meredith[/name] at all; it sounds so harsh-- something about the -th ending. [name]Sabrina[/name] is lovely, though!

[name]Sabrina[/name] is gorgeous, it’s girly, with an -a ending, but still spunky and cute.

I would have to choose [name]Sabrina[/name]. It used to be one of my favorite names. It is simply gorgeous and very fun and it is a name for all ages, infant/toddler/child/teen/and adult. unlike some names in my opion (such as merideth) that are only for a certain age. I think [name]Sabrina[/name] is a beautiful name! [name]Merideth[/name] seems like a naggy old name to me (no offense to anone with the name). good luck! :slight_smile:

Im not a big fan of either but like [name]Sabrina[/name] more.