Ororo

WDYT? I’m a huge X-Men movies fan, and I’ve been thinking about [name]Storm[/name]'s name for quite a while. Is it usable?

[name]How[/name] about [name]Aurora[/name]? It is quite reminiscent of the name that you like but one that more people will be able to pronounce and spell without always asking.

It kind of does my head in looking at it with so many o’s. I don’t know how many people would be familiar with [name]Storm[/name]'s given name. I’ve seen the movies but didn’t know that, so wouldn’t get the connection. It also made me think of [name]Aurora[/name].

My mind has a hard time wrapping around this name. No offense I see Oreo. I am a big X-men fan but didn’t know this was Storms real name. I had to go look it up. I see her last name is [name]Munroe[/name] which I think would make a great unisex first of middle name. It also has that old Hollywood vibe which is pretty hot right now with names like Harlowe, [name]Audrey[/name] ect.
[name]Even[/name] [name]Storm[/name] could work as a middle name in the right combo. [name]Aurora[/name] is absolutely a lovely alternative nn [name]Rory[/name] isn’t to far off of [name]Ororo[/name].