Orson, Harrison or Lachlan?

See the results of this poll: Orson, Harrison or Lachlan?

Respondents: 49 (This poll is closed)

• Orson : 15 (31%)
  • Harrison : 10 (20%)
  • Lachlan: 24 (49%)

I’m split between [name_m]Orson[/name_m] [name_m]Baird[/name_m] & [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Baird[/name_m]… they’re both great. If I had to choose, I would go with [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m].

[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Baird[/name_m]! I love that name.

[name_m]Orson[/name_m] [name_m]Baird[/name_m] is fantastic!

[name_m]Orson[/name_m] is awesome

[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Baird[/name_m] gets my vote! :smiley:

I voted [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] but also really love [name_m]Orson[/name_m]! Good luck choosing!

Thanks everyone, i’m so torn! I love them all, wish i could see his wee face might make it easier to pick :stuck_out_tongue: xx

[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Baird[/name_m] is so charming! I love the name [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], it feels fresh and distinctive, and like it will stand the test of time. I can imagine the name [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] on all sorts of different types of boys, and it will suit him at all ages.

[name_m]Orson[/name_m] [name_m]Baird[/name_m] gets my vote, but if you’re unsure maybe you could keep all 3 names in your mind & then see which one suits him best when you finally see his face! I’ve heard before of people changing their mind on their baby’s name when they first see them, because they just look like a certain name. Best of luck!