Oscar, Henry and ...?

[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] or [name_f]Fiona[/name_f]?

[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] sounds best I think.

I like [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] better. But [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] goes better with the sibset.

[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]. [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] is lovely too, though.

[name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]

I prefer [name_f]Fiona[/name_f].

One vote for [name_f]Fiona[/name_f]. [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] doesn’t quite have the same energy as [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. Either name would be a great choice, really.

Either works. I like [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]. I would go with [name_f]Lydia[/name_f].

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]. I see [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] with very buttoned-up names like [name_m]Edward[/name_m] and [name_m]William[/name_m]. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] have the same old-fashioned charm but with a little more spunk… like [name_f]Fiona[/name_f].

Another vote for [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]. I think it fits in well with [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. It’s got a lilting, almost musical rhythm and it has feels very lively and bold. Plus, while it is an established name, it feels fairly modern, just like [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m].

[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]. Hands down.

100% [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]

My vote goes to [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], but [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] is a beautiful name as well.

Both are gorgeous and go very well. I agree with a pp that [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] matches [name_m]Henry[/name_m] more, while [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] matches [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] more. I think the decision would have to be based on other factors – last name? [name_f]Honor[/name_f]? Gut feeling? Meet the baby first?

Definitely [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]!

[name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]!!!

Oh, [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], by a mile!

I agree completely. I love [name_f]Fiona[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], but I love [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] with [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]! That definitely gets my vote. :slight_smile:

[name_u]LOVE[/name_u] both of there names! Honestly I think you could flip a coin and either way your bound to end up with a pretty stellar sibset!
[name_f]Do[/name_f] either of the sames have some sort of family connection or particular meaning that resonates with you? That’s the only way I’d be able to pick between them. Not much help, sorry…But good luck!