Oswald?

I am seriously loving this name lately. It’s got all the seriousness of [name]Edward[/name] and [name]Henry[/name], and it’s more playful to my ear than other classics. I think it’s got a lot of useability, with [name]Ozzie[/name]/[name]Oz[/name] and [name]Waldo[/name] as cute nicknames. The negative association with [name]Lee[/name] [name]Harvey[/name] I think is tempered out by fun associations with [name]Ozzy[/name] [name]Osbourne[/name] and Where’s [name]Waldo[/name]?.

Thoughts?

[name]Oswald[/name] is actually an awesome name! And I love the nn [name]Oz[/name]. That said, the [name]Lee[/name] [name]Harvey[/name] connection is really pervasive, and I think that would bother me too much to use the name personally . . .

Some other names you might like:

[name]Gordon[/name]
[name]Ephraim[/name]
[name]Heathcliff[/name]

[name]Love[/name] the name [name]Oswald[/name] but honestly everytime I say it it reminds me of the cartoon octopus named [name]Oswald[/name]. You should check it out. He is the cutest little octopus!!! I think [name]Oz[/name] or [name]Ozzie[/name] would be a fantastic nickname too!!