Otillie

this is my mothers favourite name. she loves it so much and I have started to love it too! i think the NN tillie is very sweet… but im not sure about the spelling.
so , WDYT???

I love it! We considered this one for our little girl – it was one of my hubby’s favorites.

I like it, though I like the way it looks written better than the way it sounds when spoken.

I used to know a [name]German[/name] woman from Hamburg named [name]Ottilie[/name] (this is the only spelling that I’m familiar with). I think it’s quite cute and certainly different.

I love [name]Ottilie[/name]!

I also love Otillie! Although I find the spelling [name]Ottilie[/name] more appealing, with two 't’s and one ‘l’. It resembles [name]Otto[/name] more this way, which I find as a good thing :slight_smile: I think its very cute and fashionable. You may also like the names [name]Eulalie[/name], [name]Orla[/name] ([name]Orlaith[/name]), or [name]Ottoline[/name], these have a similar feel to me.

Good luck!
[name]David[/name]

I love love [name]Ottilie[/name]. It is in my top 5 favorite for girls.

I prefer the spelling [name]Ottilie[/name]. I think it makes the pronunciation clearer. And the nickname [name]Tillie[/name] is adorable!

I love it, but much prefer it spelt [name]Ottilie[/name]!

I’m not one hundred percent sure I’m pronouncing the name correctly, but I really like the way it looks, and the way I think it sounds! And [name]Tillie[/name] is one of my favorite nicknames.

I love it! [name]Tillie[/name] is an adorable nickname :-). My favorite nickname for Otillie/[name]Ottilie[/name] is [name]Ollie[/name], though :-).

I love [name]Ottilie[/name]. You could use [name]Tilly[/name] or [name]Lottie[/name] as a nickname.

I do not love the name, I’ve never seen it before. Maybe it needs time to grow, but my initial thoughts are not so keen-sorry