Otis and Romy?

Nearing due date and keen for opinions Re names! Have a son [name_m]Otis[/name_m] who will have a baby sister soon.
[name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_u]Romy[/name_u]?
[name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]?
[name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f]?
[name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]?
[name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]?
[name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]?
[name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_f]Chela[/name_f]?
[name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]?
[name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]?

[name_u]Romy[/name_u] and [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] are our front runners- but so polar opposite. [name_u]Romy[/name_u] is a nickname name and then [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] is a full name that doesn’t easily shorten.

Which works best and why?

I’m not normally a nickname as full name fan but [name_u]Romy[/name_u] got me.

[name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_u]Romy[/name_u] are great!! I love [name_u]Romy[/name_u]!!

[name_f]Celeste[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] are great too :slight_smile:

I prefer [name_u]Romy[/name_u]. You could always lengthen it to [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] or [name_f]Ramona[/name_f], nn [name_u]Romy[/name_u]?

[name_u]Romy[/name_u] is great with [name_m]Otis[/name_m]! Both are quirky and short.
I also love [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] and [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] with [name_m]Otis[/name_m].

I knew a [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] that went by [name_f]Cece[/name_f]. Also, I don’t think [name_u]Romy[/name_u] and [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] are polar opposites. They’re a little different in style, but not by much.

My favourites with [name_m]Otis[/name_m] are definitely [name_u]Romy[/name_u], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], and [name_f]Elsie[/name_f].

I really liked the suggestion of [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] nn [name_u]Romy[/name_u]. [name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_u]Romy[/name_u] are really nice together.
I also like the sounds of [name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] and [name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f].

I adore the name [name_m]Otis[/name_m] and to me, [name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is perfection. To be honest I don’t particularly like [name_u]Romy[/name_u] or [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] but that’s just a personal opinion thing, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with either. I also really like [name_f]Harriet[/name_f], [name_f]Zelda[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] with [name_m]Otis[/name_m]. Good luck with everything!

I really enjoy [name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_u]Romy[/name_u]!
I find [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] quite hard to say next to each other (could be just me)

From your list I also like [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] with [name_m]Otis[/name_m]. I think my favorite of the three would be [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]. [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] and [name_m]Otis[/name_m].

I think [name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_u]Romy[/name_u] suit better than [name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]. Both gorgeous names :slight_smile:
I also really like [name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]!!

[name_u]Romy[/name_u], [name_f]Celeste[/name_f], and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] are my favorite with [name_m]Otis[/name_m].

They all have a familiar but uncommon feel. They have some spunk to each of them that I find refreshing.

[name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] or [name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f].
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] is a nickname.

[name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_u]Romy[/name_u] go really well together. They are different in style, but share the same hipster vibe. Both are unexpected and spunky.

[name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] share the same vintage flair. They also work well together, but for different reasons.

My favourite though is [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. [name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] are the perfect mix between vintage and hipster/spunky.

You really cant qo wrong. Best of luck!