Otis or August?

Need help deciding on name for baby #3. We don’t know the sex but have a girl name already. We need help deciding on a boy name!

Our boys are [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u].

Deciding between the following for baby #3:

[name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Roy[/name_u]
Or
[name_u]August[/name_u] (Auggie) [name_u]Roy[/name_u]

Help!

I like [name_u]August[/name_u] more, but I think [name_m]Otis[/name_m] goes best with [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]

[name_m]Otis[/name_m]!!!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] them both. [name_u]August[/name_u] is on my list too ([name_m]Otis[/name_m] might be too but a friend has an [name_m]Otis[/name_m]). [name_m]Otis[/name_m] goes well with siblings names but I don’t think that should be the most important thing.

I like both [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Otis[/name_m] but my vote goes for [name_m]Otis[/name_m] with this sibset!

Definitely [name_m]Otis[/name_m] with your boys. Amazing!!

I much prefer [name_u]August[/name_u]

I love [name_u]August[/name_u]! But I agree [name_m]Otis[/name_m] sounds a little better with your other boys.

With [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u], I would choose [name_m]Otis[/name_m]. [name_u]Roy[/name_u] is one of my very favorite names (my grandfather’s name), and I think it sounds great as a first name with brothers [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u], as well. Good luck!

I love both, but in the end I’d go with [name_u]August[/name_u] because of the nicknames [name_u]Gus[/name_u] and [name_m]Augie[/name_m], which I love.

Both nice names, but [name_m]Otis[/name_m] pips it for me too.

My vote is for [name_u]August[/name_u]! [name_m]Otis[/name_m] is cute, but I feel like [name_u]August[/name_u] is a name that is easier to grow with - it’s one of my favorites!

I love [name_u]August[/name_u]!

[name_u]August[/name_u], definitely!

This. I do not see the appeal of [name_m]Otis[/name_m], but it does fit. I would use [name_u]August[/name_u]. Very handsome!