Our 1st baby ♡

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] is our first baby. She came enroute to the hospital in an ambulance, labeled as a precipitous delivery - less than 3 hours after the first contraction. While she had a dramatic entrance, she is quite a sweet and mellow baby.

I got to do my student teaching (14 years ago!) In [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_u]South[/name_u] Australia and knew I would name a baby girl [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] someday. [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] is my mom’s middle name that she passed down to me and it felt right to share with my daughter.

54 Likes

Congratulations! I’m glad all turned out well despite the unexpected delivery. [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] is a beautiful name.

Congratulations :tada:

Gosh what a rock and roll delivery! I’m glad it all turned out okay despite the rather eventful delivery bless you :white_heart:

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] is beautiful. Wishing you all the best with your new addition!

How exciting! Congrats on your little [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]!

Congratulations :sparkles: x

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the city and the name!

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f]!

Congratulations on your little [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]! x

Congratulations on your sweet [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] :pleading_face::heart_eyes: what a beautiful name. :heart: I hope to have a daughter named [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] someday.

Such a beautiful name with great meaning!

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f]! Congratulations!

Congratulations! [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] is one of my very favorite names. [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] is so gorgeous

Congratulations!

Congratulations!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] her name! :purple_heart:

oh wow congratulations! what a story!! welcome to the world, adelaide :heart:

What a sweet and meaningful name! Congratulations!

That’s so cool! I am born and raised in [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], so it warms my heart to hear of a little one named after our city. Congratulations!

Congratulations! :heart: [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name with a beautiful meaning!

Congratulations on your baby girl! She has a wonderful name, with a beautiful meaning for both first and middle name.