Our 3rd Baby Girl - in need of unusual name

What about [name]Colby[/name] [name]Ann[/name]?

My sister is called [name]Verity[/name] [name]Anne[/name] and I think it’s gorgeous and works really well.

Wow - I was amazed by all the great postings everyone had - and how right on so many of them were. I was actually seaching for a name that we are considering and up popped my own post as a place that it was listed (well kind of!). With the popularity of unsual names we actually already have friends with a [name]Piper[/name] and [name]Harper[/name], otherwise good selections. My husbands name is Bryndon, so I had to laugh at the Brynley suggestion as his nn is [name]Bryn[/name] as well! Another friend of mine is pregnant with a little girl who will be named [name]Tessa[/name] - also mentioned. So you guys hit many of the highlights! I am actually liking Merra (like merry but with an a sound). Does it seem like if flows - Schuler, [name]Brier[/name] and Merra?

Some suggestions:

[name]Harper[/name]- I know you said no -er names but this fits your style
[name]Larkin[/name]
[name]Tamsin[/name]
[name]Sadie[/name]
[name]Finley[/name]
[name]Margo[/name]
[name]River[/name]
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Auden[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name]
[name]Arden[/name]
[name]Rio[/name]

I know I said no -er names orginially, but I am re-opening the door for them. [name]Just[/name] want to keep my options open in case I change my mind, and you guys have some GREAT suggestions! However like I posted early [name]Harper[/name] and [name]Piper[/name] are out even though they match well. Right now I am liking

[name]Finley[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
Merra [name]Ann[/name]

I am back with another list for you to check out! I really thought that Brynley nn [name]Bryn[/name] worked so well with Schuler and [name]Brier[/name], [name]How[/name] amazing that your husbands name is Bryndon! You definitely have a fun ”fam set”! Anyways, here are some other suggestions, including some more -er names.

[name]Ever[/name] [name]Ann[/name] - absolutely loving this!
[name]Story[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]River[/name] [name]Ann[/name] - many use [name]River[/name] as male, but i think its adorable as a girls name. I think its quite feminine!
[name]Sommer[/name]/[name]Summer[/name]/Somner - i know you said no ”S” but i think this works perfectly with Schuler and [name]Brier[/name]. Plus, its not the same ”S” sound as Schuler.
[name]Honor[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Decker[/name] [name]Ann[/name] - absolutely loving this too!
[name]Tipper[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Valley[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Fallon[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Eden[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Vaughan[/name] [name]Ann[/name] - the name vaughan is really cute, but i dont really like the flow with [name]Ann[/name]. Maybe you could use two middle names? and put it in between [name]Vaughan[/name] and [name]Ann[/name]?

Merra [name]Anne[/name] is very pretty as well. To me it seems like a short form of [name]Meredith[/name], which i personally would prefer to use, but [name]Meredith[/name] definitly does not work with Schuler and [name]Brier[/name]. However, for some reason Merra does!

Considering how wonderfully unique your other two daughters names are, i wouldn’t even consider using [name]Finley[/name], no matter how adorable it is, as it is really common and overused!

Anyways, I hope you like some of these names i’ve suggested, and if not you can draw some inspiration from them!