Our 3rd child is coming, we need help!

My Dh and I are stuck on names, we have a list so far. We have two daughters, [name]Naomi[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name]. Our 3rd child will be a boy.We think that 3 syllable names would sound good with our daughter’s names.
This is our list so far:
[name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Adrian[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
We would like the middle name to be [name]Joseph[/name]. Our last name is [name]Chavez[/name]. Please help and Thank You!

[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name], [name]Naomi[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name]
[name]Adrian[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name], [name]Naomi[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name], [name]Naomi[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name]

[name]Oliver[/name] is the strongest choice imo and looks better with both [name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Chavez[/name] and blends well with the girl’s names.

More suggestions most two syllable

[name]Timothy[/name], [name]Sophia[/name], and [name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name], [name]Sophia[/name], and [name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Lucas[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Charles[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Cruz[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Tristan[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Rocco[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Edwin[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Caleb[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Joel[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Felix[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Guy[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name]

[name]Oliver[/name] is my favourite out of your options, and I think that it goes the best with [name]Naomi[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name].

[name]Oliver[/name] reminds me of [name]Oscar[/name], too.

Other three-syllable boys’ names :
[name]Benjamin[/name] nn [name]Ben[/name]/[name]Benji[/name]
[name]Everett[/name] nn Rett
[name]Ezekiel[/name] nn [name]Zeke[/name]
[name]Finnian[/name] nn [name]Finn[/name]
[name]Florian[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name] nn [name]Fred[/name]/[name]Freddie[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name] nn [name]Gabe[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name] nn [name]Harry[/name]
[name]Inigo[/name]
[name]Julian[/name] nn [name]Jules[/name]?
[name]Leopold[/name] nn [name]Leo[/name]
[name]Maximus[/name] nn [name]Max[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name] nn [name]Nate[/name]
[name]Phineas[/name] nn Phin
[name]Raphael[/name] nn [name]Raffy[/name]/[name]Rafe[/name]
[name]Thaddeus[/name] nn [name]Thad[/name]/[name]Teddy[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] nn [name]Theo[/name]/[name]Ted[/name]/[name]Teddy[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name] nn [name]Toby[/name].

Good luck!

I love your daughters’ names and all three of your boy name choices!

That said, I’m not sure you’ve quite found the right name yet for your son.

[name]Adrian[/name] is a really great name, but unfortunately I think it sounds a bit too feminine.

[name]Oliver[/name] is another cool name, but I don’t really like the flow with the mn or alone with the last name. (something about the v’s in [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Chavez[/name] make the name sound choppy, if that makes sense).

[name]Elliott[/name] is one of my absolute favorite boy names, and I think it works with [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name]. It also sounds great with [name]Joseph[/name]. BUT, [name]Elliott[/name] [name]Chavez[/name] just seems off somehow (while [name]Elliott[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name] sounds fine, when you take the middle name out, the hard t sound next to the ch doesn’t work somehow - it either casues the names to run into one another and sound like one long word, or it causes you to over pronounce the hard consonants). I’m probably overthinking this, and by all means if you love [name]Elliott[/name] (as I do), you should go for it! I can’t help but think, though, that perhaps a name with a softer ending would work better:

[name]Elias[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name]
[name]Augustus[/name]/[name]Augustin[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name] ([name]Frederick[/name] actually does not have a soft ending, but I think the k works better back to back with the ch than the t does)

[name]Oliver[/name] feels TOO classic with [name]Naomi[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name], as [name]Naomi[/name] is a Biblical name and [name]Sophia[/name] is an old classic with a regal feel. My favorite here is [name]Adrian[/name] - it is unique enough to match [name]Naomi[/name] but still familiar and classic enough to match [name]Sophia[/name]!

[name]Adrian[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name] is really a great name!

I’d also recommend:

[name]Atticus[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name]
[name]Christopher[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name]
[name]Damian[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name]
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name]***
[name]Finnegan[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name]
[name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name]
[name]Leopold[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name]** “[name]Leo[/name]”
[name]Simeon[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name]**** “[name]Theo[/name]”

Thanks for all your help, everyone.
So far out of all of your suggestions my list has grown to:
[name]Adrian[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Fredrick[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name].
For [name]Fredrick[/name] could the nickname be [name]Fritz[/name]? I am open for more suggestions you might have. I have 3 more weeks, till #3 arrives!

Yes, I definitely think that [name]Fritz[/name] could be a nn for [name]Frederick[/name]; in fact, it is my favourite one - I can’t believe that I left it out!

[name]Frederick[/name] nn [name]Fritz[/name] gets my vote (I think it sounds brilliant with [name]Chavez[/name]), closely followed by [name]Oliver[/name].

Good luck!

Two more

[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Jeremiah[/name]

[name]Don[/name]'t like [name]Fritz[/name] much esp with your surname.

I’m not quite sure I like [name]Fritz[/name] that much, I can’t see my child named that. I think its cute for someone else, its just not for us. I really like [name]Elliot[/name] and [name]Adrian[/name] the most.

What do you all think of [name]Oliver[/name]? I think we might go with this name.

I love [name]Oliver[/name] - aside from [name]Frederick[/name], I think that it definitely goes the best with your surname.

Good luck!

My favorite is [name]Elliott[/name]! I love how [name]Sophia[/name], [name]Naomi[/name] and [name]Elliott[/name] (or [name]Oliver[/name]) all have an o.

Oh my! I never even noticed that, good eye!
I am stuck in between [name]Elliot[/name] or [name]Oliver[/name]. Name dillema! :
[name]Elliot[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name]
or
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name]

[name]Love[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Joseph[/name], sounds great with your last name and daughters’ names. Go for it!

Please [name]Read[/name]

Am I the only one who thinks the “v” sound in [name]Oliver[/name], the “ph” sound in [name]Joseph[/name], and the “v” sound in [name]Chavez[/name] all seem a little awkward together?

However, I think [name]Oliver[/name] goes better with [name]Naomi[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name].

This is tough, since both names have about equal pros and cons.
I’ll go for [name]Oliver[/name] since, overall, I like [name]Oliver[/name] better than [name]Elliot[/name].

Good luck!

I think it flows all very well. But so does [name]Elliot[/name], this is so hard. My Dh is all for [name]Oliver[/name], I like them both.