Our "Alice" and "Iris" Combos!

We are down to five combos, which use family names as middle names.

Feedback would be deeply appreciated! We feel stuck! Which are your favorites?

Alice Dorothea
Alice Susanna
Iris Dorothea
Iris Elisabeth
Iris Susanna

Side-question: If you have an opinion on whether the run-on “s” sounds in the [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] combos are problem, can you please weigh in? 1. Does it bug you? 2. If it bothers you, is it a disqualifying fault?

Thanks so much! :slight_smile:

Double thanks to those who responded to our earlier threads.

I can’t see any combos?

Sorry, the initial post got mangled, when I couldn’t figure out how to add a poll. (I gave up that venture.) Entered the options are text only. :slight_smile:

I love love love [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f]!
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] is really lovely too. And [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] gets my third place.

All of them are great names, but [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] is the clear winner for me.

My favorite is either [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] or [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Susanna[/name_f], actually. The S sounds don’t bother me. Both my first and last name, which are said together more frequently than my first and middle, have heavy S sounds and it’s never been a problem.

Overall, I think I prefer [name_f]Iris[/name_f]. It’s sweet but serious, which I like.

The S sound does bother me, more only a little. It’s actually perhaps more visual than anything.

My favourites are the [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] combos, definitely! It’s a gorgeous name and works beautifully with your strong, vintage, unfussy first name choices. [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] is very pretty too but [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]/[name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] does feel a little vanilla in the middle spot compared to [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f].

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] would be my top choice!

I really love [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] and both first names with [name_f]Susanna[/name_f]!

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] & [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] are both beautiful. The other’s are pretty but the repeating sounds do bother me.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f].

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] gets my vote! swoon

The s sounds only bother me a little and it wouldn’t stop me using [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] if this was my favourite or only option for a middle. However since you have the gorgeous [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] as an alternative I would use that. My favourite is [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] and my second favorite is [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f].

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] is so great! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Iris[/name_f].

Gorgeous names! I like [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] the best, followed by [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

My favourites are [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] :slight_smile: