Our baby boy has arrived!

Congratulations on your new baby boy. I just love his name.

congratulations! he has a lovely name! :two_hearts:

Congratulations and welcome, Kit!!

Congratulations on your little boy! He has such a handsome name. :slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations! What a beautiful name. I love all of the meaning that it holds for you and the story behind it!

Congratulations! The name is absolutely gorgeous :heart:

[name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is such a lovely, strong & stunning name! To me, [name_u]Kit[/name_u] is the perfect name for a little [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] born in this era- itā€™s one Iā€™ve considered myself! Congratulations on your little arrival and best wishes for little [name_u]Kit[/name_u]!

A wonderful name - congratulations on your new little boy!! [name_f]My[/name_f] husband has an uncle Chris(topher) whom we affectionately call Uncle [name_u]Kit[/name_u]. :blush:

Congratulations @aielbereth , wonderful news :relaxed:
[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world baby [name_u]Kit[/name_u]!

Congratulations! [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is stunning - it sounds outdoorsy, literary, and down to earth to me, and so perfect for an international family. And I love the story behind [name_u]Kit[/name_u]. :heart:

Thank you all so so much for your wonderful comments! Nameberry has been incredibly helpful as a community, both just in discussing the pregnancy on the Parentberry board, as well as sharing my love of names with like-minded people.

I am so in love with this!! (I think if I didnā€™t have to name with my husband I would have chosen something very similar to this!) wonderful naming stella, and a massive congratulations!!

(kit is also :pleading_face: :heart:)

Congratulations! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] nn [name_u]Kit[/name_u]! Thereā€™s a great character with that name and nickname in one of my favorite YA series, [name_f]Diane[/name_f] Duaneā€™s [name_m]Young[/name_m] [name_m]Wizard[/name_m] series.

Many happy wishes to you and little [name_u]Kit[/name_u]! What a sweet and perfect name youā€™ve given him! :white_heart:

Congratulations!! I love the name.

[name_m]Just[/name_m] want to add that I once knew a [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] who went by [name_m]Kip[/name_m], sometimes Kippy.