Our baby boy is born

E.lliott E.verest L.oup Z.éphyr arrived the 2nd of February 2023, one day before my birthday.

Elliott was a long time favorite of mine. In 2014, while I was texting my now husband and father of my children, I told that young man that I absolutely loved the name Elliott and that I would, for sure, use it if I had a son one day. He answered “it’s a very good name! What if the father of your child doesn’t like it?”. And I said “Oh I’m sure he will”. Here we are, 9 years later, with our little boy named Elliott.

Everest is perfect for our winter baby! We loved the vibes and images that came to our minds: snow, mountains, big spruces, fresh air, wooden cabins, fireplace, family dinners for christmas, outdoor activities, candles and joy. It’s a beautiful nature name.

Loup (wolf in French, pronounced like Lou) is a family name. One of my grand-father is named LOUis, my other grand-father is named RaOUL and it means “Wolf Counsel”. In France, we celebrate the name the 15th of March, which is my dad’s birthday. The meaning of my brother’s name is also a wild animal. Loup felt right and connected these four incredible men from my family.

Zephyr was one of my husband’s favorite names (with Embrun and August). God of the west wind in Greek Mythology. It’s a warm and gentle breeze that announces springtime (our daughter was born in spring) and indicates an end to winter.

He joined his 3 year old sister L.iv M.arlowe A.utomne Y.sée

54 Likes

Oh, his little valentine’s onesie! :heart_eyes: Congratulations! E.lliott is a lovely name!

1 Like

oh what a handsome name! and it’s so gorgeous with his sister’s. welcome to the world, e.lliott :heart:

1 Like

what a beautiful name! Absolutely obsessed with that sunflower name sign :face_holding_back_tears::sunflower:

1 Like

Oh man, what a beautiful picture and beautiful name. L!v and Ell!ott are a very fine set - so bright and jolly. A huge welcome to your boy! Congratulations!

1 Like

What a lovely name! :relaxed: Congratulations!! :orange_heart::sparkles:

1 Like

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Everest[/name_u] [name_m]Loup[/name_m] Zéphyr!
[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name!
:wolf::mountain_snow::cloud:

2 Likes

Félicitations ! What a sweet little bundle with a stunning name :wolf: :mountain:

1 Like

Congratulations! What a special name :heart:

(also hoow is L.iv 3 now?! :exploding_head:)

1 Like

Congratulations :heart::heart: a lovely name and so glad you got to use Elli.ott

1 Like

congratulations!! what an amazing and meaningful name :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! I remember finding L.iv’s name so stunning when you announced it and E.lliott’s is equally lovely :heart:

1 Like

Aww such a cute name! I’ve always loved the name [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]

[name_f]My[/name_f] question is on his card, does it only allow one middle name? Because it says he has 3 middle name so I was just wondering!

Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a thoughtful name.

1 Like

what a gorgeous little boy, liv and elliot both have such lovely names. congratulations :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you!
He has his 3 middle names on his birth certificate, he will have them on his French ID card and on both of his passports. It is quite common to have 2 or 3 middle names in France. You can even have 8 if you want, they will appear on your ID.
However, in the US, unless it’s something very official that must correspond 100% to your birth certificate, he will probably just go by Elliott E.verest. I’m not even sure all his names would fit on an American ID :grin:

1 Like

Right? I feel like I just blinked :pleading_face:

1 Like

Thank you! I made it with some air dry clay and letter stamps :slight_smile: I found the sunflower mold on Etsy.