Our baby does not have a name yet. Due any day HELP!

So far all I have Picked out is [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Vivienne[/name], [name]Ivy[/name], and [name]Clover[/name], I want something different but not over the top.
Any help with first and middle name would be so great. I am starting to get worried our baby will not have a name.

Out of your 4 I really like [name]Clover[/name] the most, [name]Quinn[/name] the least. The other 2 are fine, just not my cup of tea.

Good luck!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name], so pretty and elegant.

I like all! I actually like the combo [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]. I think its sweet and cute!

[name]Clover[/name] is fun too.
I like it with both short spunky names like [name]Clover[/name] [name]June[/name] or with longer ones like [name]Clover[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] to dress it up.

[name]Vivienne[/name] is classic but I feel it is pretty trendy (I guess [name]Quinn[/name] is too but I love it too much to care). I prefer [name]Liv[/name] to [name]Viv[/name] anyways! This may be one for you to consider - Liviana with “[name]Liv[/name]” as a nn. Liviana [name]Quinn[/name] - beautiful!!

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] is cute :slight_smile: Someone told me [name]Clover[/name] was to flower child lol I think it is a great alt to [name]Ivy[/name] which seems to becoming too popular.
I like [name]Quinn[/name] but feels like it’s missing something and can’t figure out a middle name. I was loving [name]Vivienne[/name] but the more I think about it the less I am liking it. Why is this so hard I want something spunky cute and feminine! Keep suggesting Please :slight_smile:

I think vivienne and ivy are great choices ! [name]Quinn[/name] is nms but I think it makes a nice name, unfortunately I have a had time taking clover seriously. I can imagine it on a rabbit or small child but not an adult. Supreme court justice [name]Vivienne[/name] last name is easy to picture but supreme court justice clover lastname…not so much.

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] is soooo cute!!! Definitely:-)

I have had the name [name]Ivy[/name] picked out since I was in high school :slight_smile: We just found out a guy my dh works with are naming there baby [name]Ivy[/name] [name]June[/name] she is due 3 weeks after me. [name]Do[/name] you think thats awkward. She had posted on fb I am not friends with her only met once and my dh only works with the guy once in a while. What about [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] or [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] or [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Clover[/name]?

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] is cute but I like [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] more.

There are a Lot of nn in that lol :wink:

If you’ve had [name]Ivy[/name] picked since high school, don’t let someone you barely know stop you from using it! [name]Vivienne[/name] would be my second pick for you.

Wow this harder then I thought and my Dr. said I can go anytime. Poor baby is going to be nameless.

My Ob loves [name]Quinn[/name] she actually put in my file :slight_smile:

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] is my favourite combination, but [name]Vivienne[/name] is my favourite on its own.

My fave from your list is the elegant and timeless [name]Vivienne[/name].

If you love [name]Ivy[/name] then I see no reason not to use it and the combo of [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] is nice.

rollo

[name]Vivienne[/name] is very pretty and my dh was stuck on it but now says he can’t picture a teenager with the name UHG He is making me nuts!
Any other sugg other then my list is welcome as well.

Of those 4, I’d go with [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Ivy[/name].

Here are a few ideas:
Jolie ie Imogen Jolie!
[name]Reba[/name]
[name]Verity[/name]
[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Esme[/name]
[name]Elise[/name]
[name]Corinne[/name]
[name]Lilah[/name]
[name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Cleo[/name]
[name]Leona[/name]
[name]Lenore[/name]
[name]Lara[/name]/issa
[name]Marissa[/name]
[name]Maren[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] or [name]Seren[/name]
[name]Linnea[/name]
[name]Heidi[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Skye[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name]

rollo

I can’t seem to find anything else I really like. There doesn’t seem to be 1 name I can say I love.

[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Laurel[/name] [name]Mae[/name], [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Bay[/name], [name]Sage[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name], [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Alba[/name], [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Kaye[/name], [name]Fern[/name] [name]Eloise[/name], [name]Isis[/name] [name]Marion[/name],
[name]Viva[/name] [name]Odette[/name], [name]Aria[/name] [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Aria[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Aria[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name], [name]Arianna[/name] [name]Jo[/name], [name]Aerin[/name] [name]Clover[/name], [name]Ireland[/name] [name]Quinn[/name], [name]London[/name] [name]Ivy[/name].