Our boy shortlist

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Berries, I’m new to the site - currently 10 weeks and looking for some feedback on our shortlist.

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_u]Frankie[/name_u] / [name_u]Francis[/name_u]
[name_u]Billy[/name_u] / [name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m]
[name_m]Callum[/name_m]
[name_m]Joseph[/name_m]

We live in [name_f]England[/name_f] but I like the option of a familiar Scottish name to honour family ancestry.

What do you think? Any you particularly like or hate?

My favorites from your list are [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and [name_m]Callum[/name_m]. [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] and [name_u]Billy[/name_u] feel like dated nicknames (I’m in the US), though I do like [name_m]William[/name_m]. [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] is not my style. [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] is nice but feels a little bland for some reason.

My favorite is [name_m]Callum[/name_m]! Second is [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]. I really like [name_m]Callum[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]!

[name_m]Callum[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] just jumped out at me! It sounds to good together, without any clashing sounds!

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] - always one of my favorites! Still popular but not overtly common.
[name_u]Frankie[/name_u]/[name_u]Francis[/name_u] - [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] is cute, but [name_u]Francis[/name_u] just sounds feminine to me.
[name_u]Billy[/name_u]/[name_m]William[/name_m] - I love [name_m]William[/name_m], though [name_m]Bill[/name_m]/[name_u]Billy[/name_u] doesn’t appeal to me…I like [name_m]Will[/name_m] :slight_smile:
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m] - So charming!! A bright name to me. [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]!
[name_m]Callum[/name_m] - One of my favorites :slight_smile: It’s kind of rugged but cute all at once.
[name_m]Joseph[/name_m] - A soft, quiet name, very very sweet.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps, good luck and congrats! :slight_smile: