Our Christmas Gift!

On [name_u]December[/name_u] 10th, [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] Lennick joined our family. Best early [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] gift ever!
She joins her siblings [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Havilah[/name_f], [name_m]Grant[/name_m], [name_f]Arielle[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], [name_m]Timothy[/name_m], [name_f]Bridget[/name_f], [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f].

Had so many other name ideas during her pregnancy but this name came to us at the last minute and it celebrates her [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] time birth, and I just loved how it rolls off your tongue with a melodic sound, reading about the herb/flower Anfelica that grows in Iceland and its many uses. She is an extra special delivery as she has Trisomy 21/Down Syndrome and we are so thankful for her.

I love this site!!

[name_f]Jeaneen[/name_f]

3 Likes

Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful baby girl. I love her name and the gentle nod to [name_u]Christmas[/name_u].

Congrats! Wow, you’re gonna have a full house! :slight_smile:

Congratulations!! Such a lovely choice

Congratulations! She has a gorgeous name.

Congratulations! [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is beautiful – such a bright, happy, festive name :slight_smile:

Congratulations on your wonderful gift! I know she must be so loved by all of her big siblings :slight_smile:

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is a fabulous name and sounds wonderful with her brothers and sisters.

What a sweet name for a sweet child! Congratulations!

I know this is super late, but I just wanted to congratulate you on your beautiful girl. And what a beautiful name you chose for her!!!