Our Daughter is Here!

Our daughter, [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_u]Ramsey[/name_u], arrived over [name_f]Easter[/name_f] weekend. She’s a happy, healthy baby and we’re so glad she’s finally here!

We chose [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] because it’s an underrated, classic name that isn’t trendy or popular. We also love that [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] means “Lily” and thought it was very fitting for a spring baby due around [name_f]Easter[/name_f]. We went back and forth on [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] or [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] spelling but when I saw her, [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] just seemed to fit her best. [name_u]Ramsey[/name_u] is a family name from my side of the family.

Thank you to everyone for your suggestions and great feedback for all my posts throughout my pregnancy! We’re so happy [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] is here and are in love with her name!

66 Likes

congratulations! she has such a beautiful name!

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada:

[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] is gorgeous :honeybee:

Wishing you all the best with your newest addition!

2 Likes

Congratulations! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world little [name_f]Susanna[/name_f]. I love her name and how meaningful it is to your family.

1 Like

Congratulations on your [name_f]Easter[/name_f] baby! Her name is beautiful.

1 Like

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_u]Ramsey[/name_u]!
You gave her such a pretty name, and congratulations!!
:cherry_blossom::nest_with_eggs::rabbit:

1 Like

What a lovely, unexpected yet perfect combo! Congratulations and welcome sweet [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] :yellow_heart:

1 Like

congratulations!! her name is beautiful :yellow_heart:

1 Like

What a name. :heart_eyes: Those are individually stunning, and they’re absolutely phenomenal together. Wow! I love them, and I wish you the best with your little holiday weekend baby.

1 Like

The world needs more Susannas! Congratulations to you all on your new addition!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations :white_heart::crescent_moon::sparkles::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

aww congrats!! :tada: susanna is such a beautiful name and the meaning behind it is so sweet. i’m glad everything went well and that she’s happy and healthy! :two_hearts:

1 Like

aw congratulations! such a beautiful name! welcome to the world, susanna :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter!! [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] is such a gorgeous name. :yellow_heart::sunny:

1 Like

I love the name [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] - as a stand-alone and the nickname options including [name_f]Zanna[/name_f], [name_f]Sannie[/name_f], [name_f]Suki[/name_f], and [name_f]Lily[/name_f]!

1 Like

Such a wonderful name! Congratulations!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] love love [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]! It’s a guilty pleasure name for me only because it doesn’t fit with my other names. I think it’s so darling!

1 Like

congrats!

1 Like