Our Favorite Hyphenated Names?

Hi everyone!
I am super-obsessed with hyphenated girls’ names at the moment, and I wanted to share a few of my favorites!! Let me know in the comments what your favorite hyphenated names (for any gender) are, and let me know in the poll which are your favorites out of my favorites!
-Hazel

Edit: I see a lot of folks prefer double names to hyphenated names (eg. Sarah Margaret instead of Sarah-Margaret), so pretend there are no hyphens, if it suits you!

:relaxed:

• Sarah-Margaret
  • Anna-Abigail
  • Beatrice-Belle
  • Sarah-Claire
  • Margaret-May
  • Emma-Elizabeth
  • Anna-Margaret
  • Mary-Frances
  • Alice-Adelaide
  • Sylvie-Sloane
  • Mabel-Clara

0 voters

Hyphenated names are not really my thing but I like Anna-Margaret. I would prefer [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] by miles though

2 Likes

mary-frances is definitely my favourite of your list! personally i like willa-jean, mary-jane, and ruth-may!

1 Like

One of my fav hyphenated names is Mary-Kate :relaxed:

1 Like

mary-frances is so sweet!

some of my favorite hyphened names are:

oliver-rhys
riley-wren
ada-layne
beatrix-blythe
oscar-joel

edit: i have to add some from my younger list, i was so in to southern names!

john-shepherd
noah-presley
sawyer-ford
jack-wyatt
roy-lee
owen-everett

1 Like

I’m not a fan of hyphenated names. I prefer just double names (without the hyphen) but even those aren’t really my style. I knew a Mary-Frances who went by both names and wore it well.

For double names, I’ve always liked [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f], but it’s not usable for me. I also have [name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] from my family tree.

2 Likes

I adore Anna-Margaret! It is such a lovely duo.

1 Like

Thank you!! I love Sarah-Margaret, too; that one is my favorite! I just adore it!! :relaxed::heart:

I love it… so sweet!! I love both the names, so classic and pretty! Thank you!!:relaxed:

1 Like

Cuuuute! I love [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] too!!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s adorable! [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]!:relaxed:

1 Like

These are sooo sweet. Noah-Presley and Jack-Wyatt are so cute!!:relaxed:

1 Like

I am so late to this party but I’m also obsessed with hyphenated girls names right now too! I voted for anna-margaret which I adore!

Here are my absolute favourite double and hyphenated names for girls (I don’t have any for boys!) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

anna julia

ada-joanne
anne-charlotte
elinor-enid
marie-pauline

I love hyphenated girls names! I know a Sara-Claire! My parents almost named me Molly-Pearl, which I wish they would have, but instead they made Pearl my second middle name, after my great aunt.

My favorite hyphenated names:
Ella-Faye
Millie-Blake
Ada-James
Emma-Marie
Winnie-Rose
Carly-Rayne
Summer-Louise “Summer-Lou”
Molly-Jo
Effie-Leigh
Camryn-Belle
Winnie-Blossom
Suzie-Blair

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is Lily-Mae!