Our Favorite Name

[name]Claire[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].

This is our favorite girl’s name. It will almost definitely be our first daughter’s name.
She would be [name]Claire[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], not just [name]Claire[/name].

We both have very decade specific names which we don’t like. However, we love that our names are easily pronounced and spelled. This name really fits our criteria.
We started with me fighting for [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and him for [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Claire[/name].
After much discussion we came up with [name]Claire[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and we love it!
Potential second daughter would be [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] or [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Josephine[/name].

I want some honest reactions on the name.

[name]TIA[/name]!

All the combinations you have picked out are gorgeous! I think they are classic and beautiful and work well together as sibsets. :slight_smile:

You’re on the right track. I like [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] best. but [name]Claire[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is second best. [name]Adeline[/name] is a bad name that needs to be avoided.

[name]Claire[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] would make an excellent sib set! Great taste in names, I love the timelessness of [name]Claire[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name],[name]Catherine[/name] and [name]Madeleine[/name] :slight_smile: My honest reaction was that your favorite name is stunning and strong yet feminine.

Thanks so much for the opinions so far!

Keep them coming!

I love it! It’s stunning. So classically beautiful. I love [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] and [name]Madeline[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] as well. However, I’m not sure you’ll get everyone to call her [name]Claire[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] all the time- it IS quite a mouthful, and it’s so tempting to shorten. I think you could call her [name]Claire[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] exclusively, but I think it would be a little unrealistic to expect everyone she ever meets to call her by the full 5 syllables all the time. I still love the name, though!

I’m not a massive fan of [name]Claire[/name] or [name]Elizabeth[/name], but I like both and they do work well together. They would sound very sweet on a child, and also very professional on an adult. The only thing is, as said above, chances are very few people with bother to use both names. Especially when she’s at school age, for convenience purposes everyone will shorten it to [name]Claire[/name]. Unless you perhaps come up with a nickname you like, like [name]Clara[/name]-[name]Beth[/name] or [name]Clara[/name]-[name]Liz[/name]. Not sure if this is a deal breaker for you.

I love [name]Catherine[/name] and [name]Madeleine[/name] :slight_smile: But I’m not sure how well they work as sisters to [name]Claire[/name], I feel like they’d work better as siblings to [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Claire[/name]. That’s just me though.