Our final list

I actually [name]LOVE[/name] how [name]Keira[/name] sounds with [name]Drake[/name] and your LN… I highly prefer it to [name]Kenzie[/name]. [name]Kenna[/name] is fun and unexpected. [name]Vida[/name] is my fave. So fitting with your style. I don’t care for any of the others with the intriguing sib [name]Drake[/name] [name]Zephyr[/name]. Your problem, and it’s a good one to have ;), is that you set the bar so high with your son’s name!

Seeing your list, these come to mind- [name]Arden[/name], [name]Zola[/name], [name]Briar[/name], [name]Calliope[/name], Byony, [name]Saskia[/name], [name]Thea[/name], [name]Sabine[/name], [name]Romy[/name], [name]Inga[/name]

[name]Billie[/name] - Too nicknamey
[name]Bellamy[/name] - Too surnamey (I don’t like surname names)
[name]Emmeline[/name] - [name]Lovely[/name]. This one’s my favourite!
[name]Hadley[/name] - It’s okay, but not very feminine
[name]Harlow[/name] - Too popular (reminds me of [name]Nicole[/name] [name]Richie[/name])
[name]Kenzie[/name] - Too nicknamey
[name]Keira[/name] - I like this one too
[name]Kenna[/name] - Too nicknamey
[name]Mackenzie[/name] - It’s okay
[name]Nova[/name] - Doesn’t grab me
[name]Sienna[/name] - Very nice
[name]Vida[/name] - Doesn’t grab me

So, in summary, of your choices, I like:

[name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Keira[/name]
[name]Sienna[/name]

My choice would definitely be [name]Emmeline[/name]! But, if you’re choosing between [name]Keira[/name] and [name]Sienna[/name], I’d choose [name]Keira[/name].

I know a [name]Vida[/name]. She is probably four or five now.

[name]Bellamy[/name] nn [name]Billie[/name] works much better than just [name]Billie[/name]. [name]Love[/name] the idea of honoring your dad.
[name]Vida[/name] is lovely! I don’t see why you would have a problem using it. I don’t think it sounds silly at all.

I also really like [name]Emmeline[/name] (nn [name]Emmy[/name] or [name]Emma[/name]), [name]Keira[/name] (it could work with [name]Drake[/name]), and [name]Sienna[/name]. Everything else seems too nicknamey or is just not my style.

Has anyone suggested [name]Kerensa[/name] (care-en-za) nn [name]Kenzie[/name]?

[name]Billie[/name] and [name]Drake[/name] Wilde. That’s just fantastic. Gotta do it.

[name]Billie[/name] Wilde sounds like a super cool girl who I’d want to know.

I do not normally like the name [name]Sienna[/name], however [name]Sienna[/name] Wilde sounds absolutely fantastic! Last name makes a big difference.