Our first list for our first baby; a little girl :)!

Thank you so much everyone, this is an amazing help! So many more amazing opinions than I anticipated!
I jotted down all the suggestions that hubby and I liked:

[name]Lucia[/name] [name]Leilani[/name] (Whoever talked about the alliteration is right, it sounds wonderful!)
[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Flora[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Rose[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name]

We also loved the suggestions of [name]Vivienne[/name] and [name]Gemma[/name]!

We came up with a few combos, too:
[name]Leilani[/name] [name]Nova[/name]
[name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name]
[name]Lavender[/name] [name]Mei[/name]
[name]Opal[/name] [name]Ailani[/name]

Thank you all sooo much! My husband and I are in the process of getting together a list of combos, and we can’t wait to see your opinions on those :)!

Congrats! I just had a baby girl & I also had the big Italian family to please…I ended up not revealing the name till she got here cause they were so critical! Also- I think we have similar taste…

[name]Fiona[/name]- I love this name! Also love [name]Naomi[/name] which somehow reminds me of [name]Fiona[/name]…both are soft in the same way imo?
[name]Nova[/name]- Really pretty and unique. I also like [name]Nina[/name] (similar in sound)
[name]Rose[/name]- Pretty as well, but not as wow as some of the others on the list, plus I prefer [name]Rosemary[/name].
[name]Pearl[/name]- This one isn’t for me…it’s just too old-lady-ish and too precious for my tastes
[name]Mabel[/name]- This is ok…puts me in mind of [name]Hazel[/name] & [name]Myrtle[/name]
[name]Anneliese[/name]- Not my style. I like [name]Anais[/name] though
[name]Genevieve[/name]- Very pretty and very very pretty with an Italian accent! I love nn [name]Viva[/name]
[name]Zinnia[/name]- This is cute. Maybe you would like [name]Azalea[/name]?
[name]Magnolia[/name]- This is OK. Maybe you would like [name]Marigold[/name]?
[name]Penelope[/name]- This is not my taste and I think it’s getting really popular too
[name]Lavender[/name]- I [name]LOVE[/name] this! Also love [name]Lilac[/name].
[name]Flora[/name] I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] this one too!
[name]Athena[/name]- This one isn’t for me.
[name]Lucia[/name]- This one isn’t for me.
[name]Leilani[/name]- This one isn’t for me either!
[name]Jane[/name]- [name]LOVE[/name] the simplicity and classic beauty! Also love [name]Jeanne[/name], [name]June[/name], [name]Joan[/name]…
[name]Opal[/name]- nms kinda reminds me of [name]Pearl[/name]…in sound/feel and my opinion of it.
[name]Willa[/name]- This is ok I like [name]Wilhelmina[/name] with nn [name]Willa[/name] much better.

My favorites from your list (and you have many great ideas!):

[name]Fiona[/name] (He’s on the edge with this one, but I’m in love with it!)
[name]Nova[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] (Everyone hates it but me)
[name]Zinnia[/name]
[name]Flora[/name] ([name]Love[/name] this one almost as much as [name]Fiona[/name])
[name]Athena[/name]
[name]Lucia[/name] (The obvious favorite on my side of the family)
[name]Opal[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]

[name]Hi[/name] - congratulations!

My opinions:

[name]Fiona[/name] - I love it too. Maybe your husband will come to like it more.
[name]Nova[/name] - it has a bit of a sci-fi vibe to me, but I don’t dislike it. It’s interesting.
[name]Rose[/name] - a perfectly good name, maybe a little bit plain for my taste.
[name]Pearl[/name] - I like the image, but not the sound of so much. I think it’s a good middle name, though.
[name]Mabel[/name] (Everyone hates it but me) - sorry, I dont’ like it either. It’s the bull sound on the end. I do like the name from which it is derived, [name]Amabel[/name], which sounds just like [name]Annabel[/name].
[name]Anneliese[/name] - love it.
[name]Genevieve[/name] - love it.
[name]Zinnia[/name] - unusual, but very usable.
[name]Magnolia[/name] - it’s ok.
[name]Penelope[/name] - I don’t love it, but I do think it’s a good name.
[name]Lavender[/name] - not quite my style, but it’s very pretty.
[name]Flora[/name] ([name]Love[/name] this one almost as much as [name]Fiona[/name]) - I like it.
[name]Athena[/name] - very nice and certainly not common.
[name]Lucia[/name] (The obvious favorite on my side of the family) - I do like - people pronounce it several different ways, - Loosha, lu-SEE-a, lu-CHEE-a. Which one do you want?
[name]Leilani[/name] (His family’s favorite) - gorgeous. I was looking at the 2010 Social Security name lists by state (top 100) and this is on the list for [name]Hawaii[/name], along with several other Hawaiian names.
[name]Jane[/name] - I like it a lot, just a little plain for me. I love it as a middle name.
[name]Opal[/name] - kind of like [name]Pearl[/name], not really fond of the sound of it. Still sounds a bit “old lady” to me.
[name]Willa[/name] - not that fond of it but many people love it.

Some of my favorite names: [name]Ivy[/name], [name]Anna[/name], [name]Alison[/name], [name]Annabel[/name], [name]Amabel[/name], [name]Ariana[/name], [name]Adrienne[/name] (I like A’s), [name]Isla[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name], [name]Fiona[/name], [name]Seren[/name], [name]Aislinn[/name], [name]Niamh[/name], [name]Anastasia[/name], [name]Hayley[/name], [name]Sylvie[/name].