Our first tiny baby is here πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

After years of wishing and hoping and doctors and tears, on [name_f]September[/name_f] 18 we welcomed perfect baby girl [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]. There are no words, I’ve simply never been this overwhelmingly happy. Thanks to everyone who helped us choose the perfect name for our baby x

Hurray! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]! What a lovely name. :slight_smile:

That is a beautiful name, congratulations <3

[name_m]How[/name_m] sweet :). Big congrats!

Stunning name! Congratulations :slight_smile:

Congratulations! So happy for you!

Congratulations! What a beautiful name!

[name_f]Glad[/name_f] your little girl has arrived, congrats!

Wonderful news - congratulations and I think she has a beautiful name,

[name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] is one of the best names I’ve heard. Congratulations on your darling little girl

Congratulations on your little one. [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] is absolutely gorgeous :slight_smile:

Congrats !!! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name !

Oh I love it, [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!!

So glad she’s here safe and sound. Beautiful, beautiful name!

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your daughter, [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]. She’s a little blessing for sure.

Aw, congratulations! What a sweet name you chose for your little blessing. Best wishes!

I love both these names, such a refreshing combination! Enjoy your precious little treasure :slight_smile:

I’m so happy for you :slight_smile: congrats on the baby and her lovely name.

Congratulations! [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] is a lovely combinations. Good luck!

Congratulations, and I love her name. WHat a blessing!