Our Firstborn ❤️

It feels surreal that after nearly 10 years as a NB member, I can finally post here for my own baby!

We welcomed our firstborn right after Thanksgiving — born just 2 days after my dad’s birthday :heart:

Many of you helped me in my quest for the perfect middle name as we were between a family honor (David/Davis) and a cool name we just loved (Lysander).

I’m overjoyed to share that we named him M@xwell D@vis! [name_u]Max[/name_u] is a name we’ve loved for a long time and when we found out we were expecting a boy, nothing else topped it! [name_u]Davis[/name_u] honors both sides of the family (my dad and MIL) so it felt extra special.

Now…onto growing the shortlists for his future siblings! :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

59 Likes

Congratuations! He has a stunning name, handsome and with a cool jazzy feel. [name_u]Davis[/name_u] is such a lovely family honour name.

1 Like

Congratulations! He has a great name.

Congratulations! I love your name choice — perfectly handsome. :blue_heart:

Congratulations! His name is amazing. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] little [name_u]Max[/name_u]!

im so excited for you, congrats! m@xwell d@vis is darling, and i wish all of the best to you.

Congratulations!!! :heart_eyes::white_heart:

What a beautiful name :heart: congratulations!!

Congratulations! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u], [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]! What a dashing name :two_hearts:

congratulations! i love the thought put into little m@xwell’s name, how special :yellow_heart:

[name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f] name! Massive congratulations to you!

Congratulations! I absolutely love his name.

Congratulations, he has such a sweet name!

Congratulations! :heart:

Congratulations!! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_u]Max[/name_u] :heart:

Congratulations! M@xwell D@vis a such a handsome name. :slight_smile:

And I’m especially glad to see a long-time member finally get to post about own baby! :heart: