Our fourth son is here!

Very early this morning, 12 [name_f]October[/name_f] 2015, our fourth little boy was born.

His name is

[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]

and he is competely healthy!

He joins big brothers [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m], [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m].

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name! Congrats.

Congratulations! [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] is so handsome, and I love [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]. That’s not to mention how amazing all of your sons’ names are. They fit together so perfectly too. :slight_smile:

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] are seriously amazing together! And I love all of their first name/middle name combos. Great job mama!

All your sons’ names are gorgeous! Congratulations on your new baby boy and best wishes to you and your family. :slight_smile:

Congratulations!! Classy name, great sibset!

Congrats! [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] is a stunning name! And your sibset is amazing! [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] & [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] are so handsome!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] (biased. :p) He has an absolutely gorgeous name, congrats!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] his name! Congratulations.

Gorgeous names!

Very nice names! Congratulations!!

Thank you all for the wonderful wishes, we are very happy with all the names as well!

I’m so sorry for my late reply ([name_m]Edmund[/name_m] already is 2 weeks old!), but life is busy with four little boys! :wink:

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f], very handsome!

Congratulations! [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] is darling, and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] are fantastic together!

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] are so handsome together.

I love it! One of C.S. [name_m]Lewis[/name_m]’ characters in his [name_f]Narnia[/name_f] series!

What a handsome name! I love [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] and [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]. Together, they make a very classy name!