Our Fraternal Twin Babies Were Born!

Hello! I’ve been following nameberry for quite a long time, and I am so excited to finally have created my account, and for the best possible reason.

On [name_u]March[/name_u] 16, 2017, my beautiful twin babies were born. I must say, I’m pretty happy to be their dad. Is it tiring? Yes. It’s completely worth it though!

In terms of their names (which you guys are really here to see) we mixed family and personal preference names for our boys.

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] A is [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m], or [name_m]Jack[/name_m], which is his nickname thus far. His first name is my dad’s first name, and his middle name is my wife’s maiden name. I think it’s safe to say we hit the jackpot in terms of fantastic honor names!

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] B is [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_m]Boone[/name_m]. Believe it or not, [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] is actually the name of my wife’s grandfather. I’ve never heard of an [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] born from that time! I was truly shocked to find that out when I met my wife. Talk about being ahead of the time! Luckily, he is a wonderful, admirable man and has managed to live to be 97 years old! We thought it was only appropriate to name our second son after him. As for [name_m]Boone[/name_m], to be honest, we just really liked the name. Before meeting my wife, I was convinced that my son’s would have very obscure, uber masculine names (not that [name_m]John[/name_m] and [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] aren’t, just names that aren’t as popular), and [name_m]Boone[/name_m] one of my absolute favorites. At first, my wife was skeptical, but she finally fell in love with it as well. Both of her parents, [name_m]Ben[/name_m] and [name_f]Beth[/name_f], have names that start with B’s, so that helped matters.

My wife and I are so happy to have our [name_m]John[/name_m] and our [name_m]Ethan[/name_m]! They’re so precious!

Those names! Total swoon!

Very dashing names! Congratulations on two healthy sons!

What handsome names! Congratulations on your boys!

It doesn’t get much better than [name_m]John[/name_m] and [name_m]Ethan[/name_m]. Perfect choices. Congratulations!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] love love!!!

Congratulations! [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] and [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_m]Boone[/name_m] are so handsome, and I love [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] together! All the best!