Our fresh(er) and improved boy list

As an organizing freak, I’ve tried to organize and understand the (new and old) name ideas we have, in no small part thanks to the suggestions from gifted baby-namers in here.

• Very popular: [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m].
  • Trending: [name_m]Roman[/name_m] and [name_m]Caspar[/name_m].
  • Fresh ideas: [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] and [name_m]Willem[/name_m].
  • DH’s new contender: [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m].

I feel much more motivated and less guilty for trying to name our new and perhaps last addition with names that we didn’t use for his or her big siblings. So I’ll call this progress even if we did not shrink the list in any significant way.

Please let me know what you think of the new-ish names and which could be a better match for [name_m]Jonas[/name_m], [name_u]Elliot[/name_u], [name_m]Leon[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_f]Margo[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f].

3 Likes

I fell in love with the nn Wolfie from Sense8 - The character’s name is [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m], but his best friend calls him Wolfie and I found it very endearing :heart_eyes: So I like the name [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m].

I also like [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] with nn [name_m]Cas[/name_m], but I prefer [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] or [name_m]Caspian[/name_m].

Otherwise, I don’t care for popular or trending names (but that’s just me). I really don’t like [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] because all I can think about is the sandwich. [name_m]Willem[/name_m] is nice with nn [name_m]Will[/name_m]. But I feel like, if he goes by his full name, it will be mistaken for [name_m]William[/name_m] almost all the time.

I really like your style of 4-6 letter names! I think sticking with that trend for baby #7 (Wow!) would be awesome :smiley:

2 Likes

Caspar is so handsome and sweet, and I think fits in perfectly with his siblings names!! I also really like [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m]. I think both [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] and [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] share in the quirky, fun side of your other children’s names too. [name_m]Willem[/name_m] is also very lovely!! I like it much more than [name_m]William[/name_m]!

Henry and [name_m]Roman[/name_m] are also nice, so I can see why you’re struggling to shorten the list! I think [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], while good names, feel a bit plain next to the other names!

(All of your children have beautiful names, by the way! :blush:)

1 Like

Love [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m]!

1 Like

I love [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] for you:)

1 Like

I love the name [name_m]Willem[/name_m] and I think it goes really well with the sibset. I get a European feel of all the names and [name_m]Willem[/name_m] is dutch so I think it fits perfectly! [name_f]My[/name_f] second choice would be [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] or [name_m]Henry[/name_m], both of which I love. I considered both [name_m]Ruben[/name_m] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] for my baby who also probably is the last addition to the family, but ended up with a different name. But with the siblings I actually prefer [name_m]Willem[/name_m]. Good luck!

1 Like

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] are wonderful!

1 Like

I think [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] sounds wonderful with your other names.

1 Like

I like [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_m]Rueben[/name_m] And [name_m]Willem[/name_m] with your kids names. The way my brain works though I would take out [name_m]Rueben[/name_m] as a contender because in has a similar ending to [name_m]Leon[/name_m] and all your kids have different endings

I like [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] in the middle spot and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] and [name_m]Willem[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] give me chills !! Such a cool name !

1 Like

Your kids have lovely names, especially [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_f]Margo[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]! I adore [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_m]Roman[/name_m], [name_m]Willem[/name_m] and [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] and think any of these would suit your sibset, although [name_m]Henry[/name_m] would be the most popular so I’d personally go with either [name_m]Willem[/name_m], [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] or [name_m]Roman[/name_m]. [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] is one of my top names so that’s where my vote goes!

1 Like

I like [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], and [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] with your kids’ names. That way everyone gets their own initial. Also, each kid’s name has its own distinct ending sound.

I like [name_m]Henry[/name_m] in general but not so much with right after [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f].

Wolfe is really cool but definitely a different vibe. I think it would make a really awesome middle to the rest of your options.

Willem and [name_m]Roman[/name_m] also have different vibes to the rest of the kids’ names.

I like the name [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] i think it’s unique and sporty. but i love the name [name_m]William[/name_m] nickname would be [name_m]Will[/name_m], maybe. my uncle’s name was [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] he passed away a few years back due to cancer but i always thought that was a awesome name!

1 Like

Isaac or [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] would be awesome choices!

2 Likes

I’ve always loved the name [name_m]Roman[/name_m]! [name_m]Casper[/name_m] and [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] are great too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] or [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] fit great and and make sense with your sibset :blush: [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] could be a cool middle name.

2 Likes

Reuben [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] gets my vote!!!

1 Like

Isaac wofle would be so cool!

1 Like