Our Last Little One

Last week we welcomed our second baby girl (and fourth child) to our family. The pregnancy had some complications along the way, but thankfully the induction went well and she was healthy at birth. No problems whatsoever and I am very relieved.

Being the last baby, I felt so much pressure to name her. I came to you multiple times and am so grateful to everyone who took the time to talk me through it all. Now that she’s here, I feel her name is perfect for her and there is nothing I would change.

Her name is [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Elizaveta[/name_f].

Thanks so much for all of your help. Our family is now complete. <3

60 Likes

Congratulations! What a beautiful name!

1 Like

Congratulations! She has an absolutely stunning name!

1 Like

congratulations! she has a beautiful name!!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a lovely name :two_hearts:

1 Like

Gorgeous name and congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats what a beautiful name

1 Like

Congratulations! What a beautiful name! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! Her name is beautiful!

1 Like

Congratulations! Such gorgeous names!

1 Like

Congratulations :partying_face:. Her name’s :fire: :heartpulse:

1 Like

Congratulations! She has a beautiful name!

1 Like

congrats! her name is stunning!!

1 Like

She is beautifully named. Congratulations on your baby girl and the completion of your family.

1 Like

Beautiful name choice, congratulations!

1 Like

Wonderful choice! Stunning! Congratulations and good luck with everything. :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Such a beautiful name! Congratulations!

1 Like

congratulations!!

1 Like

[name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Elizaveta[/name_f] is so beautiful, and I know it’s been your favourite for a long time now. It’s perfect for your last little one. Congratulations and all the best! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations! What a lovely name :sparkles:

1 Like