• Jacob: 0 (0%)
  • Lucas: 5 (24%)
  • Luke: 2 (10%)
  • Beau: 3 (14%)
  • Brodie: 2 (10%)
  • Kyan: 0 (0%)
  • Owen: 5 (24%)

[name]Hi[/name]!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Bodhi[/name] with your last name, but it lacks a certain name like character. [name]Adore[/name] [name]Brody[/name] [name]Cameron[/name] Sayle, though - my pick!!!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Bodhi[/name] is great, but as it was so recently used by a celebrity, I would personally avoid it.

From your list, I really like [name]Jacob[/name], [name]Luke[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name].
[name]Jacob[/name] - [name]Jacob[/name] Sayle definitely has the best flow, and the nn [name]Jake[/name] is great. The only thing putting me off this name is the fact that it is so popular, but it is handsome.
[name]Luke[/name] - a handsome, soft but masculine name. [name]Luke[/name] Sayle feels a little abrupt though, as they are both one syllable. This would still be my top choice, though, as both names are soft enough for the name to still not be too harsh.
[name]Lucas[/name] - a good name with the great nn [name]Luke[/name], but when put together, [name]Lucas[/name] and Sayle run into each other because of the back to back S sounds.

Have you considered [name]Luca[/name]? You can still have the nn [name]Luke[/name], but [name]Luca[/name] Sayle has brilliant flow.

Good luck!