Our list so far... I just can't choose

My Dh and I our due with our 3rd child, a boy. He is due in a few weeks, and we have no idea what to name him! We have two daughter’s [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Marie[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name] nn. [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Tacy[/name]. Our list so far is:
[name]Evan[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Owen[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name] nn. [name]Toby[/name] or [name]Tobey[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
As you can tell the mn is [name]Joseph[/name], but we can’t just find the right first name. Please help us!

On your list, I vote for [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] or [name]Evan[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]. The long O in both [name]Owen[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Tobias[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] does not flow as well in my opinion.

I think [name]Evan[/name], [name]Elliot[/name] and [name]Owen[/name] flow best with [name]Joseph[/name] but personally I think the best is [name]Oliver[/name]. I like the name, it flows well and it sounds good with [name]Naomi[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name]/[name]Sophia[/name] (as does the nn [name]Olly[/name])

[quote=“chaveza”]My Dh and I our due with our 3rd child, a boy. He is due in a few weeks, and we have no idea what to name him! We have two daughter’s [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Marie[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name] nn. [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Tacy[/name]. Our list so far is:
[name]Evan[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] - sounds good
[name]Elliot[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] - I don’t like this flow that much.
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] - love!
[name]Owen[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] - like
[name]Tobias[/name] nn. [name]Toby[/name] or [name]Tobey[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] - don’t like the flow.
As you can tell the mn is [name]Joseph[/name], but we can’t just find the right first name. Please help us!

More ideas:
[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] - love with [name]Naomi[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name] so much!
[name]Daniel[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] - love
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] - love a lot
[name]Liam[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Miles[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] - love
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] - love
[name]Samuel[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] - love a lot
[name]Simon[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] - love

I like [name]Oliver[/name] or [name]Owen[/name] with your daughters’ names. I’m leaning toward [name]Owen[/name] for you.

I love all the names, but I’m just worried that [name]Elliot[/name], because its becoming a unisex name. Also, [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Owen[/name] are becoming popular. Its such a difficult decision.

There’s nothing really wrong with any of your choices but my personal favourites are [name]Elliot[/name] and [name]Owen[/name], both picks of mine and both go so nicely with [name]Naomi[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name]/e.

Going with the i (e) sound of your girls, and the fact you will call him ‘toby’ I go with that one. Also the O sounds sort of the same too. The others dont sound all that great with the sisters names. Maybe [name]Owen[/name] isnt that bad either but it is really popular right now. I was once in a class with 2 othergirls with my name.
Good [name]Luck[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Elliot[/name] are a little too precious for my taste. [name]Evan[/name]'s ok, but I think [name]Owen[/name] would get my vote. I think [name]Owen[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] flows nicely.

[name]Even[/name] though I love [name]Toby[/name] I think that [name]Owen[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] sounds really nice.

Here’s another name to add on to the list: [name]Asher[/name]. We heard this name yesterday and we both love it. It means [name]Happy[/name]/ Blessed. What do you think??

[name]Asher[/name] is a great name, but sounds feminine to me. I like [name]Owen[/name] [name]Joseph[/name].

My son is named [name]Owen[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] and we love it. I was ont he fence about [name]Owen[/name] at first but my husband picked it. I have to say he loves just going by “O” or Owie and Jospeh was a family middle. I think it sounds strong, masculine, and yet also cute for a little boy. I also love [name]Oliver[/name] but I think it has 2 many syllables when paired with [name]Joseph[/name]. I think [name]Oliver[/name] [name]James[/name], or something shorter would work better. Good luck, all great choices!

[name]Elliot[/name]!!!

It’s a fabulous name!

And, it is NOT a unisex name at all; it is a boy’s name that some people have given their daughters (which, by the way, I think is ridiculous).

I like [name]Evan[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] best. My least favorite is [name]Toby[/name] [name]Joseph[/name].

[name]Asher[/name] is a great name, but sounds feminine to me. I like [name]Owen[/name] [name]Joseph[/name].[/quote]

[name]Asher[/name] is a great name, but sounds feminine to me. I like [name]Owen[/name] [name]Joseph[/name].[/quote]

I liked [name]Asher[/name] myself ( my son is [name]Owen[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]) but somehow I thought [name]Asher[/name] was more trendy right now and [name]Owen[/name] was more classic- if that makes sense. I also am big on nick names in my family and I didn’t want to call him [name]Ash[/name] and I thought of [name]Ashley[/name].

I am on the fence with the names [name]Asher[/name] and [name]Owen[/name], those are my two favorite names. I love them both and so does my Dh. boyslikemom2- Thats crazy! Your son is [name]Owen[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] too. (:
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
or
[name]Owen[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
We have lowered down are list to these two names. I think that [name]Owen[/name] is getting to popular and [name]Asher[/name] isn’t really trendy right now.
This is so hard! My husband and his family are Mexican/Spanish so which name do you think is better for a Spanish child, I myself is not Spanish.

Out of those two, I like [name]Asher[/name] the best. [name]Owen[/name] is a great name but it is so popular. [name]Asher[/name] is special and unique, a great name with a great meaning.
Congratulations on your new baby–I love your taste in names! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! I think its our favorite name so far, and we both love it. Does it go with [name]Naomi[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name] nn. [name]Sophie[/name] though?