Our list....

After finding out one of our triplets is a girl we are stuck again on first names! We have a list that we would love your opinions on!

We want a name that fits in with her brothers’ names: [name]Damon[/name] and [name]Julius[/name].

[name]Sapphira[/name]
[name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Freya[/name]
[name]Azalea[/name]
[name]Della[/name]
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Luella[/name]
[name]Faye[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]

We are still debating whether to give her one middle name ([name]Melody[/name]) or two ([name]Beatriz[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]). Depending on what her first name will be.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I really love almost all the names you have on your list. I can’t pick which one fits best with the brothers names. I especially love [name]Sapphira[/name], [name]Rosalie[/name], [name]Azalea[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name] but the others are very cute as well.
I just can’t stop thinking about [name]Sapphira[/name], but I don’t know if it is the best choice. I think it is lovely with the other two names. [name]Both[/name] [name]Damon[/name] and [name]Sapphira[/name] have some Greek origins.

[name]Sapphira[/name]- love, but there is the Eragon dragon link
[name]Rosalie[/name]- love but ruined by Twilight for me
[name]Freya[/name]- [name]LOVE[/name] (I can’t use it with my LN sadly)
[name]Azalea[/name]- Bit too out there floral for me
[name]Della[/name]- sounds like it’s short for something… [name]Adelaide[/name] nn Dela, [name]Adeline[/name] nn [name]Della[/name]?
[name]Flora[/name]- is a margarine in Australia, so NMS
[name]Luella[/name]- cute, some good nn options: [name]Ella[/name], [name]LuLu[/name]
[name]Faye[/name]- Like as a MN
[name]Matilda[/name]- Like, spunky

[name]Sapphira[/name] I love, [name]Flora[/name] I love. (I’m in Australia but I’m a transplant; I do not care about the margarine, just don’t name her Nuttelex)

[name]Azalea[/name] is interesting but not the same flavour as your boys’ names really.

[name]Rosalie[/name] is sweet but not as strong as some other [name]Rose[/name]-names, I find it a bit wispy as it trails off.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

@emiliaj- [name]Della[/name] is actually a family name. We have thought of using it as a nickname but I just don’t like a lot of names that could make [name]Della[/name] a nickname.

@stripedsocks- [name]Rosalie[/name] is actually hubby’s idea. I am not even that attracted to it to be honest. He seems to really love the [name]Rose[/name]/[name]Rosa[/name]- names. I have tried suggesting [name]Rosalind[/name] (and even [name]Rosalba[/name] :slight_smile: ) but he feels like [name]Rosalie[/name] is the only one that would fit in with our boys’ names.

I love [name]Matilda[/name], [name]Flora[/name] and [name]Freya[/name] the most on the list but alongside brothers named [name]Damon[/name] and [name]Julius[/name] I’m leaning towards [name]Freya[/name] and [name]Sapphira[/name].

I think [name]Freya[/name] [name]Beatriz[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is actually perfection!

1. [name]Rosalie[/name]
  2. [name]Matilda[/name]

I like [name]Matilda[/name], [name]Flora[/name] and [name]Rosalie[/name]

[name]Sapphira[/name]. It’s so unique yet romantic, goes well with your boys names,
Honestly flawless! The others are nice too but compared to this…
[name]Sapphira[/name] is best!

Like [name]Rosalie[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name] the best!

Not a fan of two middle names, or the spelling [name]Beatriz[/name].

[name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]

[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]: love this combo!

I’m in love with [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Beatriz[/name] [name]Pearl[/name].

Thanks for the feedback berries! :smiley: