Our little Angel

Our little [name_u]Angel[/name_u] girl made her very early and unexpected arrival [name_f]April[/name_f] 29

[name_f]Carolina[/name_f] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] joined [name_m]God[/name_m] in heaven. Big brother [name_m]Deacon[/name_m] was completely smitten. Thank you all for your help in choosing her name

70 Likes

I’m so sorry for the loss of your little angel girl :white_heart: Her name is absolutely beautiful. Sending all best wishes to your family.

3 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss and wish you all the best x
[name_f]Carolina[/name_f] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] is lovely x

2 Likes

I am sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. She had a lovely name :heart:

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss. [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] is a lovely name for your little angel :white_heart:

2 Likes

I am so so sorry! Prayers for all who knew and loved little [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] :purple_heart:

1 Like

Sending love. I’m so sorry you had to say goodbye to your little girl so soon. [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] is a beautiful name. :heart: xx

1 Like

Take my condolences! She is truly an angel and her little heart will always be with you :broken_heart:

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss :white_heart:
[name_f]Carolina[/name_f] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] is a beautiful name

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss, [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] is a beautiful choice :white_heart:

1 Like

Beautifully named - I hope you’re surrounded by love and ongoing support as needed.

1 Like

What a beautiful name. I’m praying over your healing with this terrible loss.

2 Likes

I’m very sorry for your lost… Her name is perfect and I’m so glad you got to meet her before her passing. Wishing you all the best

2 Likes

[name_f]Carolina[/name_f] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] is a beautiful name :dove:
I’m deeply sorry for your immense loss. To you and your family, I send every hit of peace and comfort.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss :broken_heart:
[name_f]Carolina[/name_f] has been on my lists. [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f], spunky name.
So many of us have little ones that beat us to heaven :heart: Please reach out if you want to talk.

2 Likes

I am so sorry, prayers for you and your family. :heart:

1 Like

Oh my gosh, I am so very sorry. Sending love and prayers to you and your family and little [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] during this time.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for the loss of your daughter :white_heart:

[name_f]May[/name_f] G-d be with you and all your loved ones during this incredibly difficult time.

2 Likes

[name_f]Carolina[/name_f] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] is a beautiful name. I’ll be praying for you and your family. :heart:

1 Like

oh, i’m so very sorry :heart: her name was beautiful, as is her soul to watch over you all. wishing you peace.

1 Like