Our Little Guy Was Late!

Our first baby arrived via C-section at 41 weeks and 1 day. [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] was born [name]January[/name] 12th, and we’re over the moon. I meant to do this earlier but we’ve been quite busy. :wink: Thanks to all the Berries who suggested name combinations from our final list! We took a few days to commit to a name but are happy with our choice (though I often call him Bub). Thanks again, Berries!

That’s my birthday too :slight_smile: congrats on your new addition

[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] is a very handsome name. Congratulations!

Congratulations! [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] is so handsome!

Congrats on the arrival of your Bub, [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]. You’ve chosen a wonderful name for him to begin his new life!

Yes, congratulations, and he has a handsome name.

rollo

I agree with all the other posters - [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] is very handsome, and congrats!

Very handsome! Congrats!

Thanks so much, everyone!

[name]Hi[/name], my congrats to you, now you should learn more about you little baby when my pretty [name]Lisa[/name] was born I even didn’t know the answer too many questions so I found them here https://saymommy.com/c/new-mommy/ if it’ll help you I’ll be glad. Good luck!!!

Classic and stately. Very handsome indeed! Please pardon my curiosity, but is he a little red-head? Rowan’s meaning definitely leans toward that, and with my MIL, SIL and BIL red or at least slightly redheaded, I hope someday to have my own too! L.o.v.e the nickname! Bub…lol, so cute! :wink:

No, he isn’t a redhead, iwillpraise, but there was a chance that he could have been born with red hair… Lots of pale and freckled complexions in my family (and a few redheads too). We liked the sound of the name as well as its meanings and ultimately chose it even though there wasn’t an obvious connection appearance wise. :slight_smile:

I think it’s a lovely name. [name]Hope[/name] baby boy is doing fine! Congratulations:)

“Handsome” is the description that came to mind for me, too. Congratulations on your Bub!

[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] is a dashing name! Congratulations! :slight_smile: