Our little name is here...

We welcomed [name]Augustus[/name] [name]Jack[/name] into the world on 10 [name]July[/name], a little brother for [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name].

Thanks to all for your invaluable assistance in choosing a name. We were deciding between [name]Solomon[/name] and [name]August[/name] but when he arrived we went with [name]Augustus[/name]. We’d thought we’d call him [name]Augie[/name] for short but as [name]Theo[/name] can say [name]Gus[/name], it seems his nickname will become [name]Gus[/name]. Which works for us!

Thanks again berries!

So perfect! Congratulations!!

Such beautifully named boys! Congratulations!!

Congratulations! [name]Augustus[/name] [name]Jack[/name] is really cool, and goes really well with [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name]. :slight_smile:

All the best!

Of course I meant to say, our little [name]MAN[/name] is here!

Congratulations, beautiful name too! Good luck.

Congratulations! Such a beautiful name. :slight_smile:

Congrats! I love [name]Augustus[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] together! And [name]Jack[/name] in the middle is perfect.

Congratulations!

Congrats on the safe arrival of your second son, [name]Augustus[/name] [name]Jack[/name]! What a magnificent and majestic name! I’m so glad you went with [name]Augustus[/name]. [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Augustus[/name] are a “natural” pair of siblings. Great job! [name]Welcome[/name] to the world, little [name]Gus[/name]! :slight_smile:

Very nice name! Congrats and good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Gus[/name] is one of my faves!! Congrats!

[name]LOVE[/name] your names. I adore [name]Augustus[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name]. [name]Gus[/name] is a fantastic nn. Enjoy your beautiful boys x