Our Little Panda

Last [name_m]Saturday[/name_m] we welcomed our baby girl [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

It took us two days to choose between our top 2 girl name choices, but went with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] as it flows better with our middle name choice and seems to suit what we expect to be quite a cheeky little girl!

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] is the name of her paternal grandmother.

Her nickname is Panda, which suits her chubby cheeks and insatiable appetite :slight_smile:

Congratulations. Wonderful news to hear Violet Jane has arrived safely. Violet Jane is stunningly classic - I must have missed your thread or you did not mention her middle as well? Jane is glorious in either place but the ultimate 2nd and you have the extra of being an honor name. It sounds as those she is going to flourish by the way she is feeding. :slight_smile:
So many congrats and best wishes. I_I_M.
edited to add . Her nickname is so evocative. I have wanted a real Panda Bear since I was 2 years old. I am loving Panda - so cuddly.

Beautiful choice, congratulations and welcome [name_f]Violet[/name_f]!

Such a pretty name! Congrats!

Absolutely beautiful!

Amazing choice! [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is stunning. Congratulations for your baby Panda!

What a truly stunning name! Congratulations!

Congrats! [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] such a pretty name!