Our little prince has arrived

Hi everyone,

My husband and I finally met our son in October and we are in love! I’ve asked for your thoughts on many occasions since the beginning of my pregnancy. Thanks to everyone who offered guidance! It was always kind and respectful, and very helpful. The choice became clear when we saw him for the first time: Bastien Alexander.

Bastien, because this name has a connection to the song of our first dance at our wedding. It also has a special meaning for my brother, who is the godfather. Middle name Alexander is after the great grandfather of my husband. It’s also the name of one of my closest childhood friends.

Here is the link to the original post: Thoughts on our top 3

51 Likes

Congratulations! His name is so dashing and handsome, I love it :blue_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! His name is so handsome :heart:

1 Like

Oh [name_m]Bastien[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is a wonderful, wonderful choice!! Congratulations :heart::heart:

1 Like

What a handsome name! Congratulations!

1 Like

what a wonderful name and meaning! welcome to the world, bastien :heart:

Wow, that is stunning!! Congratulations :relaxed:

1 Like

Congratulations! He has an absolutely wonderful name!

1 Like

congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations to you and yours!

[name_m]Bastian[/name_m] is one of my favorite names, so [name_m]Bastien[/name_m] is absolutely stunning to me! [name_m]Bastien[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] has such wonderful energy as a combo. A very well-rounded choice made extra special by the personal associations.

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world [name_m]Bastien[/name_m]! :black_heart::herb:

1 Like

Congratulations! :partying_face: [name_m]Bastien[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] has a gorgeous name! :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada: ! Such a handsome name!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations!! Such a beautiful name :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Such a handsome name! Congratulations!

1 Like

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_m]Bastien[/name_m]! :deer: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Congratulations and he has handsome name!

1 Like

Congratulations! I love the name you decided on and the meaning behind it!

1 Like

Congratulations! You chose a gorgeous name!

1 Like

Congratulations! His name is lovely.

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like