Our little rose 🥀

Sylvie Wildrose made her appearance Monday, August 16th at 7:06 AM. She’s a healthy little lady, with a head full of hair, weighing 7 lbs 3 oz and measuring 19 1/2". We are blessed beyond measure and her big brother and sister are absolutely in love with this sweet little babe fresh from heaven. :heart:

Sylvie shares her name with her 3rd great grandmother (and also means “Of the forest” which honours our family and both her grandfathers who love the outdoors.) Wildrose is to honour my maiden name Bellerose. We went to the hospital with our top 4 middle names and once we saw her, we knew she was a little Rose. Her great grandmother’s birthday would have been 2 days after her’s. Great Grandma’s favourite flower was a rose and so is Grandma’s. The little nursery corner we put together for her slowly became rose-themed. It was only about a month before my due date I realized I had so many little rose decorations for her. :sparkling_heart: I imagine us calling her our little rosebud or posey (which was on her hospital band). Her name card even had roses on the back. :wilted_flower:

Thank you to all who helped us decide on her middle name and helped me discover my love for Wildrose. :wilted_flower:

85 Likes

So so so gorgeous :rose: Congratulations and welcome [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]!

1 Like

What a beautiful name and a lovely story to go with it :sparkles: Welcome Sylvie!! :rose:

1 Like

congratulations, i love seeing [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] used!

2 Likes

What a gorgeous name, congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!! What a beautiful name :rose:

1 Like

Stunning!! Congratulations :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] is perfect, sweet and windblown and charming. Enjoy the snuggles.

5 Likes

Absolutely stunning!!! Congratulations!

1 Like

What a darling name! Congratulations on your little rose :rose:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] is all sorts of perfect and absolutely stunning!

3 Likes

Congrats on your little [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Her name is gorgeous. ! Congratulations

1 Like

Congratulations!! What a stunning choice & beautiful significance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Congratulations!! Such an absolutely stunning name!!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] is the sweetest name :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations :yellow_heart: She has such a beautiful name!

1 Like

oh congratulations !! sylvie wildrose is the most beautiful name :heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] and you chose my favorite of your shortlist! I’m glad it suits her and so cute about all the little rose coincidences.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, that is an absolutely stunning name! Congratulations!

2 Likes