Our little rose 🥀

Congratulations!! Such a beautiful name!!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] is a beautiful name. :rose:

1 Like

Congratulations! Such a stunning choice! I love it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

what a lovely, lovely name!! welcome to the world little sylvie! <3

1 Like

Congratulations! Wishing you all the joy in the world!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f]! She has a beautiful name and I’ve been hoping that you’d use this name! It’s perfect. I bet her nursery is gorgeous as well - I love themed nurseries!

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] is beautiful!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] is a stunning name and even better with the story behind it!

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!

1 Like

So happy to hear you went with [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] Wildrose!! It’s perfect! Congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! What a perfect, fantastic name!

1 Like

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] is ADORABLE! congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you all so much! :hugs::two_hearts:

What an enchantingly perfect name! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to [name_f]Earth[/name_f], dear [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]! Wishing you all the best and happiness. :wilted_flower:

1 Like

Congratulations! What a beautiful name with a beautiful story behind it.
It is such a stunning choice! :evergreen_tree: :rose:

1 Like

Omg such a beautiful name congratulations!!!

1 Like

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] is such a stunning name! Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] has a very beautiful name. I wish you and your partner luck in your journey.

1 Like

Congratulations

I absolutely love [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] such a beautifully charming name. Really effortless! I’m experiencing name envy!!! :rose:

2 Likes

Thank you all!! It’s been a minute :sweat_smile: