Our little sprout finally joined us

Violet Diana was born in late March :purple_heart: She’s our first, besides our cats Pallas (aka Pally) and Zephyrine (aka Zappy) who absolutely adore her.

The name Violet was originally chosen to honor my husband’s late father, whose favorite color was purple. But the whole name also honors my grandma, whose name is Virginia Diane.

54 Likes

What a cutie she is! :face_holding_back_tears: Congratulations on your blessing!
Also, [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] is an awesome name. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations! What a beautiful child!

Congratulations! :sparkling_heart:

Congratulations! Your daughter is beautiful and has a wonderful name. :two_hearts:

She’s truly lovely, and I adore her name!

Congratulations! Your baby girl has a lovely name.

Aw, what a cute babe [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is! She has a lovely name. Huge congratulations!

Congratulations! Your baby girl is adorable!! I love her name and the thought behind it.

She is absolutely precious!!!

Hugest congratulations :tada:

Vi0let Dian@ is beautiful such a sweet, timeless name that is sugary and romantic. Such a lovely name!

Your little girl is adorable! I hope your adjusting to parenthood happily and peacefully :two_hearts:

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] is stunning, and she is so sweet! Congratulations :purple_heart:

What a lovely name (and such a cute sweet girl!!). Wishing you all (especially Pally and Zappy, what fabulous names!!) so much health and happiness going forward :green_heart:

She is beautiful and so is her name.

Congratulations!! Seeing [name_f]Diana[/name_f] used makes me especially happy too :yellow_heart: lovely choice.

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name!
Also, she’s so cute!

What a little cutie! [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] is such a stunning choice, congrats!

What a cutie! Such a lovely name - congratulations!

Congrats :purple_heart:beautiful name :tulip:

Congratulations! She is absolutely gorgeous!