Our much longed for daughter has arrived.......

After waiting patiently for many years our [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] has finally arrived on the 15th of [name_f]October[/name_f] weighing a healthy 8.1 pounds.

I found the naming process very daunting, my husband and I couldn’t agree on a name before she was born so decided to wait until we met her. [name_m]Even[/name_m] then it still took us time to decide. The names we chose for her weren’t what each of us would have claimed were our favourites before she was born but now we have spent some time with her [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] it is.

1 Like

[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is a really sweet name. Very pretty. Congratulations!

[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is very sweet! Congratulations :slight_smile:

[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is a stunning choice, well done you! Congratulations on her safe arrival :slight_smile:

Congratulations! I hope the name carries her well through her life. :slight_smile: Enjoy your baby snuggles!

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f]! Congratulations on your sweet girl!

Congratulations! Beautiful name combo! [name_f]Evie[/name_f] is my husbands favorite if we have another girl !