Our nameless sunny girl is here! Winona, Penelope, Sage, Camellia, Clover, nature nam

Congrats!!! How wonderful to honor her with a name that suits the day and environment to which she arrived in :slight_smile:

I love daphne nn daffodil as suggested above. Daphne Wren is wonderful.
From your list I like the combos Penelope Wren and Clover Brynn.

I also like these flower names paired with your options:
Linnea Sage
Marigold Wren nn “Goldie” (how’s that for a sunny name :slight_smile: )
Zinnia Mae (spunky!)
Violet Wren
Juniper Pearl (adore!)
Lavender Wren (nn Lux or Luxy)

@shutterbuglove- I love your suggestion of [name]Marigold[/name] nn [name]Goldie[/name]- I never would have thought of that and it definitely sounds like the name of a baby girl who is a ray of sunshine!

I am a big fan of nature names- loving [name]Juniper[/name], [name]Zinnia[/name], [name]Calla[/name], and of course [name]Magnolia[/name].
Also love [name]Poppy[/name] and the rare but beautiful sounding Bloom- it could be the next [name]Brooke[/name] imo.

You could also use [name]Saffron[/name], the yellow-orange color of the sun :slight_smile:

Please let us know what you decide!

My vote goes to [name]Camellia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]. This combination just sound amazingly perfect to me. I love nearly all your choices though! You have great taste in names.

Bloom came to my mind also. [name]Winona[/name] and [name]Camellia[/name] are both pretty names. Personally I like [name]Camellia[/name].

[name]Sparrow[/name]
[name]Robin[/name]
Bloom
[name]Sunny[/name]

[name]How[/name] about [name]Narcissa[/name]?

What about [name]Soleil[/name]? It’s really pretty, and one of my fave’s right now! Maybe [name]Sunny[/name] as a nn for her, some other cute/ bright & cheery names are:

[name]Lola[/name] [name]Soleil[/name] ( [name]Lola[/name] from Yellow, lol)
[name]Camellia[/name] [name]Daphne[/name], [name]Daphne[/name] from Daffidols, you could call her [name]Lia[/name], [name]Cami[/name], or [name]Mia[/name]!

=) Congratulations! – [name]Kyle[/name], [name]Ella[/name] & The Girlies! X()X

You already have lots of great names to work with…you really can’t go wrong. A couple other names that came to mind when I read your post (even though they aren’t nature names) are [name]Sunday[/name] and [name]Brighton[/name]. [name]Sunday[/name] is my favorite of the day names and has great nn potential. As for [name]Brighton[/name], I recently met a nurse by this name and I immediately loved it. It’s not the same style that you’re going after, but it certainly has a warm, sunny feel.

Good luck and let us all know what you decide!

Congratulations! I’m originally from the [name]Pacific[/name] Northwest, too, and can just picture the kind of day you’re talking about–what a wonderful birth experience for you and your DD!

[name]Just[/name] wanted to suggest [name]Helena[/name] because it means “bright, shining,” has literary connections, and you could still get the nickname [name]Nell[/name]. [name]Lucy[/name] is another one I thought of that means “light” and sounds sunny.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Camellia[/name] nn [name]Cami[/name]–it’s on my list, too.

I love [name]Camellia[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name]! [name]Both[/name] are beautiful. Good luck.

Oh, I love your name list!! I see some that I’ve considered for my own: [name]Winona[/name], [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Viola[/name], [name]Clover[/name], [name]Camille[/name] (close to [name]Camellia[/name]!). I also love the idea of daffodils, but agree, it’s not great for a name.

I love [name]Winona[/name], and while I also have the association with the actress, I don’t think kids her generation will think of that. I think [name]Clover[/name] evokes the sunniest image. Have you thought of [name]Soleil[/name], as someone posted above? Maybe [name]Clover[/name] [name]Soleil[/name]?

I think [name]Meadow[/name] is pretty too, but maybe too Sopranos. Keep us updated on what you decide :slight_smile:

i think all your name choices are beautiful. i am super partial to [name]Daphne[/name] - I don’t know what it is about the name, but I love it. [name]Just[/name] to throw another middle name into the mix (or a first name if you like) - what about [name]Luz[/name]? [name]Luz[/name] is light in Spanish, and so pretty [name]IMO[/name].

[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Luz[/name] is so pretty! I also like [name]Camellia[/name] [name]Luz[/name] and [name]Winona[/name] [name]Luz[/name], too.

[name]Penelope[/name] [name]Wren[/name] is my choice! I love [name]Wren[/name] as a middle name especially!!!

Also, [name]Poppy[/name] and [name]Posey[/name] are fun names that fit the nature/flower, sunny theme. I suppose they could be used as a nn for [name]Penelope[/name] as well if you didn’t use [name]Nell[/name].

[name]Winona[/name] sounds so perfect for what you are describing! I think [name]Winnie[/name] is such a sweet name, and [name]Nona[/name] is lovely, too. I also like [name]Camellia[/name], but I’m not too keen on [name]Cami[/name]. Other nature names that I like for you are [name]Tansy[/name], [name]Clary[/name], [name]Daisy[/name] or [name]Posy[/name]. Congrats of the little girl!

What a fantastic birth :slight_smile: I <3 Clover Mae!

Congrats!!
I’m with kyemsma - [name]Daphne[/name] is my choice and I think the nn [name]Daffodil[/name] would be SO adorable and special!!

I like [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] of your choices.

What about using [name]Helena[/name]/[name]Elena[/name]/[name]Eleanor[/name] as the middle to mean bright/shining? Or a [name]Luc[/name]- name? [name]Lucille[/name], [name]Lucia[/name], [name]Luciana[/name], etc.

You have to keep us posted with what you decide!

I like [name]Winona[/name] [name]Mae[/name] or [name]Winona[/name] [name]May[/name]. It is’nt overly popular, yet known. [name]Unique[/name] but not unheard of. The nickname is great. I like it!